• Get to know your fellow Forum members and tell us a bit about yourself in this discussion!

Dear @Khalidaboz @Sadamdars56 @Komal-Vinod @MehranKhan @Yasir-Khan @Adel-8d693e36c4 @Samir-Omara @Samar-yousef @Naseem-Shaheen @Shazia-Baloch @Aftab @ANIBAe11978a5ad @NICK_3a51b62840 @Abdul_Rafay77 @Reham125b5a4afa @Hana-2914b31b83 @zeeshan-mahboob @OLAEL62ff0ca365

I am so happy to welcome you here on our E-Teach Forum! I hope that you will find a lot of useful information for your teaching and that you can contribute to our community with your experiences!

Just look around at the geography of our participants - they seem to come from almost every continent👨‍💻

• Dear existing and newly registered members, Please take a moment to read the forum rules and guidelines before you start exploring our community. https://elibrary-forum.sdpsg.101.com/topic/17/forum-rules-and-guidelines

Please pay special attention to the information regarding the creation of new topics and the copyright regulations for posting pictures and other content.

This will help ensure that everyone has a positive experience while using the forum🙌

Dear @all, I would like to draw your attention to the following: when you are planning to start a new thread, please make sure to check the existing topics in the forum and see if there is already a similar discussion on the topic that you want to discuss.

If you do find a relevant topic, please use that instead of creating a new one.

A small request from me as a moderator: please mention the country you are from (if you can) when introducing yourself 🤸

• Dear @Ana_moderator I am also very happy to join this teaching community, where we can use our experience and learn from our colleagues.

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher
    Address: Armenia

• I am Sooraj Kumar, a Junior Elementary School Teacher from Sindh, Pakistan.

As a Junior Elementary School Teacher, my favorite part of the job is helping students with different talents. I enjoy the unique challenges each student presents and love working with them individually to support their growth and development.

In my spare time, I enjoy gardening. With the rainy season upon us, I have planted many flowering plants in my garden, which I find very rewarding and relaxing.

• @Ana_moderator Thanks dear, and yess it's a new platform for me... I've found a lot of new and useful information about teaching, that I will use in my class. In Sha Allah

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher
    Address: Sindh Pakistan

• @Ana_moderator I'm really glad you appreciate our little contribution and encourage our thought and ideas so thanks alot your response.

• @Samar-yousef You are carrying out very interesting activities, you continue. I have always loved biology, which can be made endless discoveries.

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher
    Address: Armenia

• @Ana_moderator Hello and welcome, I am also happy
    I am happy and honored to join the forum. We hope that you will continue to benefit and exchange experiences
    thank you very much

• @Bousl2336873cb4 great my friend you are really active and cooperative.

• Hello, my name is Amin, and I'm from Tunisia. I work as a trainer specializing in home automation and safety. I have a keen interest in leveraging new technologies for teaching and learning.

By incorporating advanced technology into training, we elevate learning outcomes while also enhancing standards in home automation and safety, creating a more interconnected and secure environment.

• @Ana_moderator said in Get to know your fellow Forum members and tell us a bit about yourself in this discussion!:

Who are you and where are you from?
    I am a computer teacher at the Nisa school group, this school is located in a small village in the interior of Portugal, in the Alto Alentejo region and close to the border with Spain. At school I teach IT subjects from the first cycle where I work in the robotics area, until the last year of high school. I am also the school's ICT coordinator.

Your job title, your favorite part of your job?
    I am a robotics and IT teacher and the part that I love most as a teacher in this area has to do with the results that the students give us after all the work we do with them and they surprise us with the answers they give us.

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
    In my spare time I like to go on motorcycle trips.

Tito Lívio Filipe

• Hi!
    This is Aijaz Ali from Sindh Pakistan.
    I am working as Primary School Teacher. I like teaching.
    I enjoy with students while they respond and ask questions.

• Hello. My name is Adel and I am a trainer in vocational education in Tunisia. We teach ESP English and the best thing in what we do is that we never stop learning. We design our teaching material to suit our students needs snd use whatever teaching methodology and tool to attract and retain our students attention.

• Welcome everyone, I hope you are doing well
    My name is Sabreen Rabie
    I work as a teacher and trainer of software and artificial intelligence
    I am from Egypt

• @AminMESSAOUD

Hi Amin,
    Hope everything is going well.

It's great to meet you here in the forum. Your expertise in home automation and safety sounds fascinating, and your interest in leveraging new technologies for teaching and learning sound amazing. There are so many exciting ways to integrate technology into education, especially in your field. Looking forward to reading more about your innovative approaches and ideas.

Best,
    Mr. Bryan

• I am pleased to join this forum as an Educator, from Mauritius, eager to engage in meaningful interactions and share experiences with fellow professionals.
    Throughout my journey as an Educator, I have found that sharing ideas and learning from others’ experiences is helpful. This platform offers an excellent opportunity to discuss innovative teaching methods, learn about new educational technologies, and address the challenges we face in our classrooms.
    Thank you for welcoming me into this community.

• @Ana_moderator Nice to meet you, Anna. My name is Marvorid Bobokhojaeva, I am a chemistry teacher from Tajikistan.
    I love students and teaching them. I find chemistry a very interesting subject especially the experimental part of it.

• Assalamualaikum. My name is Syed Wajahat Ali, and I am a teacher at Govt Comprehensive Boys Higher Secondary School, Unit 10, Latifabad, Hyderabad, Sindh. I hold a bachelor's and master's degree in education and aspire to pursue a PhD, Inshallah. With over 10 years of experience in teaching various science subjects, including Mathematics, Science, History, and Geography, I am dedicated to enhancing the educational experience of my students.

As a Junior Elementary School Teacher, my favorite part of teaching is facilitating discussions and hands-on activities. I enjoy using the 5 E's strategy—Engage, Explore, Explain, Elaborate, and Evaluate—which is centered around a student-focused approach.

I enjoy watching fantasy-based dramas, movies, and TikTok videos

• @marijakrstic016 Hello Marija and welcome to the great discussion forum.