• Forum rules and guidelines

The Forum is a place where you can interact and have discussions about different topics relevant to education.

We ask that you follow these rules and guidelines to ensure that Forum members benefit from the community and conversations.

You can always contact a moderator (Ana_moderator) or administrator (admin). Just click on the avatar to intiate a chat.

In case you would like to give feedback, please us specific category "Comments & Feedback".

dos (2).jpg donts (2).jpg

• Thanks for sharing! Let's all obey the rules and create a warm community for global teachers

• Dear colleagues, I am delighted to see that our discussion forum is growing and becoming more enriched with your contributions and ideas!

However, I would like to invite you to revisit the forum's rules and guidelines once more. Please pay special attention to the information regarding the creation of new topics and the copyright regulations for posting pictures and other content.

Let's have our forum beneficial for all 🙂

• Dear forum members!📢 📢 📢

As a moderator of this forum, I am truly grateful for your contributions and experience.

We highly appreciate the content you are posting! The forum was designed as a platform for teaching experience exchange and, therefore, I would like to draw attention to one of the first rules of the forum 🙂
    It is great, when the posts reflect your personal teaching experiences.
    This means that if you are sharing your teaching tools, please mention what you have tried and can recommend personally.
    If you start a topic, explain how it relates to your personal experience.

If you create new topic, or share some information, please, make sure that it is not just forwarding materials from another teaching source or theory. Also, remember about copyright (see my previous post).

I believe that the value of our forum lies not in the quantity but in the quality of posts and discussions, and I hope this approach to posting will help make the forum more useful, relevant for teachers' professional needs and brings more "real life" and "fresh air" to our forum!

Thank you to all of you who have already shared stories about how you overcome challenges, or seek advice from the collegues.

I hope that I have managed to communicate my idea clearly and, if you have any feedback or suggestions, please let me know. I would appreciate your input.

Anastasiia, the forum moderator

• @chanellelaw

indeed, some colleagues sometimes use data from the internet about a given subject without asking the author's permission or mentioning the source of this information.
    In general, websites ending in .org are often trusted sites.
    Best Regards from Tunisia

"Empowering students through engaging education, fostering environmental consciousness, and advancing scientific literacy. Committed to shaping future leaders in Life and Earth Sciences."

• Please note, that the use of generative AI is not prohibited, but it must be clearly marked and used solely to showcase teaching practices that have been successfully implemented in the classroom (like demostrating how AI can be used for creating pictures or lesson plans etc.)

Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in a user ban📴

• Dear @all, I would like to draw your attention to the following: when you are planning to start a new thread, please make sure to check the existing topics in the forum and see if there is already a similar discussion on the topic that you want to discuss.

If you do find a relevant topic, please use that instead of creating a new one.

• @Ana_moderator

hello, may I know is this E-Teach Forum has any datelines to use?