• Get to know your fellow Forum members and tell us a bit about yourself in this discussion!

Hello @Shakhnoza and welcome to the forum!
    We are looking forward to learning more about your eco-friendly projects. We have already had a few discussions about greening education on the forum.

• There are a lot of valuable projects in our school.
    And I am really happy being a part of these projects.
    Today I would like to tell you a little about one of them.
    ARAL SEA PROJECT
    Everyone knows the scale of the Aral Sea ecological problem. A laboratory has been set up at Sehriyo school. Here, students are tending a plant to study soil from the Aral Sea and the sustainable development of agricultural products on this soil. This hands-on project teaches them to grow their own food, understand ecosystems and appreciate the importance of sustainable practices.
    Participants: pupils, teachers, researchers, scientists.

• Objective: to recreate the conditions of the right environment of the Aral Sea.
    • Soil and water from the Aral Sea.
    • Actions: plant plants, create natural environmental conditions as in the Aral Sea.
    • Air temperature, humidity, windiness, soil quality, soil components are fixed.
    • The trick is that all these data are recorded to analyse the problems and their solutions.
    • There are successes in this direction!
      I only have a presentation (pdf version) in Russian Language.

Contacts:
    Shakhnoza Khamrayeva
    Sehriyo School, Tashkent
    WhatsApp: +998881585511
    hamraeva.s@gmail.com

• @Ana_moderator Thanks a million🙏

Contacts:
    Shakhnoza Khamrayeva
    Sehriyo School, Tashkent
    hamraeva.s@gmail.com

• @Astghik-Safaryan Hello, Astghik! Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you.

Best regards,
    Mr Denis
    ICT & IT & Computer science teacher

• @Shakhnoza Hello, Shakhnoza! Nice to meet you. I'm also interested in eco-projects, and since we're in the same country, maybe it's a chance to collaborate and make some interesting projects together.

Best regards,
    Mr Denis
    ICT & IT & Computer science teacher

• @Ana_moderator hello My name is Stella from mauritius

• @Ana_moderator
    Thank you for the great opportunity, I hope so, and I would be delighted to share with my teaching experience as well.

• Hello,
    My name is Lamees Gouda , I'm from Egypt.
    I'm a teacher of English and I love teaching children and at the same time training educators on how to integrate technology in teaching different subjects. I enjoy creating educational videos using AI applications

• @Ana_moderator
    I am Abdullah, an educator from Pakistan recently appointed as a primary school teacher, I possess an LLB Hons and have completed a one-month initial professional development training program. I have acquired robust research, communication, and artificial intelligence skills through various complimentary online courses, which I am actively implementing in my teaching.

• @starlight0803 @Gohar-Gulabyan @Lamee9d1837a745 @Abdullah Dear colleagues, hello and welcome to your forum!

Feel free to join our discussions on various topics and share your thoughts and experiences with us!

• Dear existing and newly registered members, Please take a moment to read the forum rules and guidelines before you start exploring our community.
    Please pay special attention to the information regarding the creation of new topics and the copyright regulations for posting pictures and other content.

This will help ensure that everyone has a positive experience while using the forum🙌

• @Ana_moderator said in Get to know your fellow Forum members and tell us a bit about yourself in this discussion!:

I am Anastasiia and I am this Forum moderator. I am here for you to offer assistance, answer your questions, and facilitate discussions.
    I am from Russia.
    I am an instructional designer and facilitator. So my job is to create effective, engaging learning experiences.
    In my spare time I love gardening as I enjoy the process of growing plants from seeds and of course I love organic products

I am Khalid Abouzaid and
    I am from Egypt.
    I am a Math teacher and facilitator.
    In my spare time I love reading

• @Denis-Kudaymetov Good day! I realy didn`t know that you are from Uzbekistan.
    We will be happy to invite you to our school Sehriyo.
    Please contact me hamraeva.s@gmail.com

Contacts:
    Shakhnoza Khamrayeva
    Sehriyo School, Tashkent
    hamraeva.s@gmail.com

• @Ana_moderator Hello Ana, I am Sadam Hussain Dars and I am a Teacher at Government High School Abdul Karim Dars. I live in the Sindh Province, Pakistan, Asia.
    I am teaching to our flower like children with politely.
    In spare time I spent my lot of work with my small 2 years daughter, She is small but very talented and other time I am reading and writing articles on current Education system in our Villages.