• Get to know your fellow Forum members and tell us a bit about yourself in this discussion!

Hello Dear Ana!
    I am Sadam Hussain from District Tando Allahyar, Sindh Province, Pakistan. I am a teacher and I am teaching to our flower like students. I feel proud being a teacher because a teacher makes nation future.

I spent my lot of time with my small 2.5 years daughter. She is small but she is very talented.
    I want to be a good teacher for my students.

• @Ana_moderator

Hello,

My name is Ateeq Soomro, I am from Sindh. I am a Primary School Teacher. What I like about my job is trying to find interest of students and in which subject they are more capable so I can guide them a path that fits them perfectly.

Ateeq Soomro

• Assalamoalaikum! Here is Aqsa khatri 🙋♀️.I'm from Badin sindh Pakistan. I'm Junior Elementary School Teacher. I've served as Early Childhood Teacher also. I've almost 9 years teaching experience. But An Ect was my new & interesting experience that was about 2.5 years. I've learnt & enjoy alot with my little students 🤩.I like to teach science subjects such as chemistry, maths etcetera thats why i chose JEST.I like to do new things from which i & my students can learn more n more.I want to help all whenever they need .

• @Shazia-Baloch Your presence here on this forum is a big achievement. I wish you best of luck in your journey. If you need my support I will be available...
    Never ever say I am unable

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @Engr-Zeeshan Welcome, I am glad to hear that More participants are participating here

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @Aqsa-Khatri warmly welcome dear...
    This forum is working great for teachers and providing new understandings and opens paths for more. Just stay connected and you will get the goal for which you are here.
    I wish you very best of luck
    Regards

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427

• @Engr-Zeeshan Thank you for your kind words...

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher
    Address: Sindh Pakistan

• @Aqsa-Khatri Walaikum Assalam Aqsa,
    It's great to meet you! your extensive teaching experience and passion for science are truly inspiring... It's wonderful that you enjoy learning and innovating with your students.. Your willingness to help others is admirable,,. best of luck in all your endeavors..!

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher
    Address: Sindh Pakistan

• @FarhanMehboob Thank you brother. This forum is very much helping in terms of modern education. Please feel free here and post genuine issues to be disscussed for bettement of educating in new ways. I hope this forum have everything we need. I alo welcome you here brother.
    I wish you very best of luck

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427

• @ateeque-soomro heartly welcome dear. I want to share you that I am very much enjoying this forum and hoping that you will also enjoy. Here what you have to do is to get in touch with discussions that best fit your profile. Please feel free here and do not worry and if you need any assistance, you can ask me any time.
    Best regards

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427

• @ateeque-soomro

hi, ateeque. Me too primary school teacher. What is your main subject teaching in school?

• I used to work as a clerk in the Pakistan Air Force for four years. Now, I'm a teacher because I love learning and sharing knowledge. Teaching lets me inspire students and see them grow, which is the best part of my job.

In my free time, I enjoy reading, exploring new topics online, and sometimes writing about my experiences. These activities help me relax and continue learning outside of work.

• @Shazia-Baloch thanks alot for your kind words & encouraging...I'll try my best in sha Allah 😊

• @Engr-Zeeshan ..thankyou so much sir for your kind words....you're most senior than me hope you guide your juniors like me ,in our teaching with your precious experiences .

• @Aqsa-Khatri waalaikumsalam no doubt you are very hard working sicnere with your profeesion.you always try to give your best .Now I am really very glad to see you in that forum. Hope it will help you to how to teach in a better way by implement the modern techniques in teaching.wish you best of luck .

• Hello and welcome to the E-Teach forum! @IBRAHIM EGYPT @ENGR ZEESHAN @RAJ KUMAR @HASMIF0C3DF1606 @NOORULAIN KHATRI @SADAMD644B63B7A @ATEEQUE.SOOMRO @AQSA KHATRI @ABDULREHMAN5

I hope you will find something that will be beneficial for your professional growth and network!

Additional thanks for filling out your profile information. It is very interesting to learn more about forum participants through their profiles. 👍

• @SYEDW4c6f050d78 dear I welcome you here. And teaching in cities as compare to rural areas is bit difficult. You are a junior school teacher it means you are teaching students of grade 6 to 8. I suggest you stay connected this forum, Inshallah you´ll be boosted in your knowledge and you can over come to our traditional ways of teaching. Forest teaching is also introduced in Pakistan and we are not familier with the term but practicing same some times in our school. You will find more interesting diacussions here. If you feel any difficulty or want to share some, please do not hesitate to ask me.
    Kind regards and best wishes for you

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427

• My name is Sanjay Kumar an electrical engineer from Sujawal, Sindh, Pakistan, with a Bachelor of Engineering (BE) degree in Electrical Engineering from MUET Jamshoro. I work as a Junior Elementary School Teacher (JEST) at Government Boys High School (GBHS) Sujawal, a region facing significant educational challenges. I am passionate about making learning interesting and engaging for my students, which is the part of my job I enjoys the most. In my spare time, I am dedicated to helping others in my community and learning new ideas related to technology, religion, and societal issues.

• @Ana_moderator thanks Ana for your kind words they encourage and motivate us to do something new for the betterment of our students & InshaaAllah we will try as much as we can contribute our experiences,thinking knowledge with others,that may be beneficial for the o family members at E-Teach forum.