• Get to know your fellow Forum members and tell us a bit about yourself in this discussion!

@Ana_moderator
    Happy to be with you
    My name is Ola El Islam from Egypt
    I work as a secondary school philosophy teacher, and a master’s researcher specializing in educational technology
    Enjoy reading and writing memoirs

• Of course, It's a great experience to get to know different educators from different parts of our mother earth. From my perspective, I'd like to mention that such forums can help every educator achieve the following:
    Diversities, Perspectives Respect,
    Understanding Beliefs,
    Meeting different communities,
    Creating global Networks of colleagues,
    Improving professionalism,
    Discovering one’s Potential
    Thanks to those who made this possible!!

Adel

• @SOORAb624560ce0 said in Get to know your fellow Forum members and tell us a bit about yourself in this discussion!:

In my spare time, I enjoy gardening. With the rainy season upon us, I have planted many flowering plants in my garden, which I find very rewarding and relaxing.

Wecome to our community!

It seems that we have a similar hobby in gardening! I also find it to be relaxing and meditative.

By the way, gardening could already be added to the topic Stress-management for students (and teachers): activities to reduce stress in the "Classroom management" category, can't it? 🙂

• @SYEDW4c6f050d78 said in Get to know your fellow Forum members and tell us a bit about yourself in this discussion!:

My name is Syed Wajahat Ali, and I am a teacher at Govt Comprehensive Boys Higher Secondary School, Unit 10, Latifabad, Hyderabad, Sindh.

Welcome to the forum! Let this space become a place for exchange and learning.

When you mention the 5E strategy, I recall one of our discussions with @MYLOG47799627c6 about her approaches to E-Plan in STEM - I think it might be interesting for you to explore this topic

🌠 By the way, the E-library for teachers from UNESCO IITE and NetDragon have a TikTok account with recent news about the platform and our E-Teach forum https://www.tiktok.com/@elibrary.unescoiite

• @Tito-515c457182 said in Get to know your fellow Forum members and tell us a bit about yourself in this discussion!:

I am a computer teacher at the Nisa school group, this school is located in a small village in the interior of Portugal, in the Alto Alentejo region and close to the border with Spain. At school I teach IT subjects from the first cycle where I work in the robotics area, until the last year of high school. I am also the school's ICT coordinator.

Dear Tito, Hello and welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy exploring the discussions here. We are sure you will find some interesting topics and ideas to share about your teaching practices.

We have some ICT/CS teachers in our community, such as @Denis-Kudaymetov, so I believe you will be able to find like-minded colleagues to connect with

• Dear @SABRIEEF057178F @AMINMESSAOUD
    Welcome to our forum! Thank you for sharing your expertise with us.

I hope this platform will provide you with an opportunity to engage in meaningful discussions and share your knowledge about software and artificial intelligence and technologies in education.

I believe our colleagues would be very interested in hearing your perspectives.

• Dear @ADEL-b57b5c404f @FAHDI0957329C90 @MARVORID @AIJAZC6EE7BF618 I am happy to welcome you here!

Please take the opportunity to explore existing discussions or start a conversation on topics that you are interested in.

Your lifelong learning and proactive approach to teaching are very inspiring. 📈

• @Hana-2914b31b83
    Hi Hana,
    I am pleased to meet you on this platform and know how you are interested in improving and updating yourself technologically. I wish you the best of luck

Adel

• I'm English supervisor from Egypt. I tried to change the traditional paper exam to electronic one in 2013. I started by making an exam on computer , choices exam, then I invited the school principal to attend, i wrote an article about that, then sent my idea to The ministry of education in Egypt. My aim was to let each student take his right without the interference of human being

My second important idea was online education which I insisted to apply in my school. That was in 2018 before COVID-19. All teachers rejected my idea, but I persuaded my school principal who agreed finally, and we all managed to help our students at home by online sessions through zoom meeting

I'm also a certified trainer from the British council and TKT holder form Cambridge university. I trained many teachers on "creative teaching". At the end of my training session i found really creative teachers who tried to create and innovate

Ibrahim Mohamed saber Al tehewy

• Hello
    I am very glad to join this creative, informative, collaborative and friendly forum. My name is Zeeshan Mahboob and I am a High School teacher working under umbrella of Sindh Education and Literacy Department Government of Sindh, Pakistan. I am working as teacher here since last 16 years and my focus is on teaching scuentific subjects specially mathematics. Here on this forum I chose topic ``Using ChatGPT and other generative AI tools to enhance learning´. I made a video on this topic by choosing National Anthem of Pakistan´ lesson from Pakistan studies subject of grades 6 to 8. It was a very hectic assignment for me to make a video in english language because i taught all subjects in local language Sindhi´. This is first experience for me to present my knowledge using AI tools and compete with teachers from 13 different countries. I am very excited now because I did my job and amke video in english language with related documents and AI tools. Inshallah I think I´ll be shortlisted for next stage. I hoping for my best.

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• Hi, I am Raj Kumar, an English teacher from Pakistan.
    I am a computer literate teacher and use KAHOOT, padlet and other gamification tools to enhance the learning of my students.
    I have been working on Green education to reduce the use of paper by using multimedia and other gadgets.
    I have been to USA by availing a 6 weeks fellowship (Teaching Excellence & Achievement "TEA", program).
    In my spare time, I mostly love to walk and explore natural beauty.

• @Housna
    Hi
    As you have mentioned that most of your students belong to low socio-economic background.
    Same is the situation is with me, we live in an agricultural area where most of the students belong to marginalized regions.
    As far as tablets and other gadgets are concerned, I have been using my own laptop with projector to facilitate the students with the support of my school.

• @MYOUS633cc8ba80
    Hi Yousuf sir,
    First of good wishes for you.
    I have also been serving as a master trainer for induction training for Primary School Teachers.
    I have been to USA by availing a six weeks fellowship (Teaching Excellence & Achievement "TEA").
    Nice to read your profile.

• @shagucb0ad4804b
    Hi Shagun mam
    I am Raj Kumar from Pakistan, your neighbor country.
    Nice to see you in the forum.

• This post is deleted!
  • Hello everyone!
    I am Hasmik, from Armenia. I live in a rural area and work in a secondary school. I teach English and work with elementary and middle-school students. My favourite part of teaching is project- based -learning as it enlarges students' mindset and develope research and analytical thinking. Besides it broaden their understanding of perception and improve their collaborative skills.
    I am a life-long learner and when I have spare time I surf the Internet and explore new approaches and concepts of pedagogy. This helped me practice and integrate media literacy in my studies, environmental education and change-based learning.

• Dear @HASMIf0c3df1606
    Welcome, I am glad that another teacher from my country is participating in the teaching forum.

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher
    Address: Armenia

• Hi! Me Noorulain Khatri.I am from Sindh Pakistan.I am junior elementary school teacher but I served myself in additional assignments like incharge,motivator etc.i performed multi tasks at a time.I like to teach maths science and english.I like do every assignment on the time and accept the challenge regarding my duty.I like to spend my spare time with my students i always against of teacher students Gap so my students are very close to me they like share their problems with me except others although i am the most junior teacher at my school but they trust me they believe Alhumdulillah.i do every possible thing for them that i can.i conduct meetings with their parents just because of the welfare of my students.discuss them and guide them.My quality time is always with my students.

• @HASMIf0c3df1606

Hi @HASMIf0c3df1606
    Hope everything is going well.

Welcome to the forum and our community. It's wonderful to read about your dedication to teaching and your passion for project-based learning. It's always inspiring how colleagues use innovative approaches to enhance students' skills and understanding.

Best of luck,
    Mr. Bryan