• The necessity to train parents is essential to grow young minds.

@Asmashahzad1985 Thanks dear Dear it’s learning from each other.

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• @Sehar-Kazi dear thank you to share your thoughts.

Regards:
    Asma Shahzad
    JST
    Govt.Girls High School Ward.1 Thatta
    Sindh Pakistan

• @ENG-Asmaa thanks dear to share valuable information regardingy topic🥰

Regards:
    Asma Shahzad
    JST
    Sindh Pakistan

• @Asmashahzad1985 My pleasure miss.

• Hello colleague
    Training parents is essential for the healthy development of young minds as they are primary influencers in a child's life. Educated parents can model positive behaviors, provide emotional support, create stimulating educational environments, set appropriate boundaries, and foster healthy relationships. Additionally, they can be better equipped to address issues like bullying, substance abuse, and mental health, ensuring early intervention and support. Effective parenting training programs, available through various platforms, are crucial in empowering parents to nurture and guide their children's growth and well-being.
    Best regards from Tunisia
    Chokri

"Empowering students through engaging education, fostering environmental consciousness, and advancing scientific literacy. Committed to shaping future leaders in Life and Earth Sciences."

• @Asmashahzad1985 You are absolutely right. Parent training programs are crucial for improving the children's education. In rural areas, many people are poor and leave their home for work at sunrise, returning home in the evening. During this time, they have no idea what their children have studied or learned because they themselves are often illiterate and uneducated and they have no idea how to deal with it. By communicating with parents, engaging them in school events, and making them aware of their children's education, we can improve student attendance and academic performance.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @Bousl2336873cb4 Thank you sir, Your suggestions are very valuable to me, and I deeply appreciate the guidance you provide.

Regards:
    Asma Shahzad
    JST
    Sindh Pakistan

• @ENG-Asmaa very good suggestions

• @Asmashahzad1985 Thanks for sharing. One of teachers' roles is supporting the surrounding community as you mentioned in Pakistan every day life. Here , the teacher is a pioneer leading to the welfare and prosperity of his community and society as a whole.

Adel

• @Adel-8d693e36c4 very thankful to you appreciating me by your kind words.

Regards:
    Asma Shahzad
    JST
    Sindh Pakistan