• Announcements&Reminders

@Ana_moderator said in Announcements&Reminders:

During the informational webinar, participants will have the opportunity to ask questions regarding the application process, project specifications, and other technical and organizational matters.

Hello Anna, this is good news for new participants.
    Best Regards from Tunisia

"Empowering students through engaging education, fostering environmental consciousness, and advancing scientific literacy. Committed to shaping future leaders in Life and Earth Sciences."

• @Bousl2336873cb4
    when it's 2pm (GMT+3), it coincides with what time it is in Tunisia (GMT+1)

Thank you

"Empowering students through engaging education, fostering environmental consciousness, and advancing scientific literacy. Committed to shaping future leaders in Life and Earth Sciences."

• I think the time of our meeting will be 12:00 h (GMT+1) here in Tunisia.
    If yes...its a good time for me

• Thank you, Anastasiia!
    I'll try to join the webinar.

• Applications for the "Teaching in the 21st Century 2.0" competition are still being accepted, the deadlie has been extended until 31 May!

On the E-Teach forum you can find inspiration and teaching ideas for your project applications.

WATCH the informational webinar for participants of the competition "Teaching in the 21st Century 2.0"Informational webinar for participants of the competition "Teaching in the 21st Century 2.0"
    dd345079-5b47-42f5-b33a-7e769b6a3672-image.png )

• Dear competition participants!

Here is a playlist of videos about the last year's competition and interviews with the winners.

Please come and watch it, and I hope you feel the spirit of the programme!

• DEAR PARTICIPANTS,
    here's some great news: the deadline for the Teaching in the 21st Century Teacher Competition 2.0 has been extended!
    You can now enroll and submit your project until June 7, 2024

To find out more, please visit the official website
    https://elibrary.iite.unesco.org/wjtcontestnew?lang=en-US&auth=#/4ff341fd-d73e-482f-8911-c854d691fb17/19/dynamic/2/22

• Hello everyone! I just wanted to clarify about the Best Peer Vote. Do I understand correctly that the voting hasn't started yet? Because nothing is showing up for me so far.
    best-peer_vote.png

Best regards,
    Mr Denis
    ICT & IT & Computer science teacher

• Dear participants, thank you for your questions and for keeping up with the process!

The deadlines for peer review and the final announcement of results have been extended.
    The organizers have decided to extend the deadline for project submissions until 10th July.

1c402381-8970-4126-b09a-c51fc064aa91-image.png
    If you have already submitted a project and participated in the competition, please be aware of this change.

All applicants will be notified about the start of the peer evaluation process.

On a positive note, we are now able to announce the destination for the study tour!

The top individual in each category (a total of 4 winners) and 1 individual (Peer Choice Award) will have an opportunity to go on a study tour to Serbia!
    During the tour, participants will have the opportunity to visit the Center for Robotics and Artificial Intelligence in Education, prominent universities, and teacher training institutions. They will also receive training from leading experts on advanced technologies and AI in education. Additionally, they will visit an advanced school and engage in exchanges with their peers.

• Hello Ana
    Thank you Madame Ana for all this information. Personally, I have already sent my project and I am still waiting for approval from the members of the jury of this competition.
    Chokri

• @Ana_moderator Thank you, dear Anastasiia!
    I was getting a bit worried that I was not able to see the other entries. I downloaded my materials a while ago, so I'm looking forward to the next stage of the competition!

• @Ana_moderator Thank you, Ms. Ana, for this information.

It is indeed important to give everyone a chance to submit their work. Unfortunately, I only recently learned about this wonderful community, forum, and competition myself.

Wishing everyone success!

Best regards,
    Mr Denis
    ICT & IT & Computer science teacher

• Hello Denis
    so this is the opportunity to be completely engaged
    Best regards from Tunisia
    Chokri