• Computer classs in schools

Let's talk about technology, we are in 21st century and talking about modern study and AI etc,
    Everything is dependant on computer based and if we teach computers based learning system it's very very important topic for our lower class students grade 1 to 12 we most be teach with modern technology.

Burfat Ali

• @Burfatmukhtiar Integrating modern technology into education is essential. Teaching computer skills from grades 1 to 12 prepares students for a digital world, developing their critical thinking and problem-solving abilities. By using technology in the classroom, we ensure students are equipped for future challenges and opportunities.

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher
    Address: Sindh Pakistan

• @Burfatmukhtiar sir it's very important topic oriented to all subjects and topic. This is very essential that firstly we teach our educators about how to use the technology and their relevant apps and tools.

Regards:
    Asma Shahzad
    JST
    Govt.Girls High School Ward.1 Thatta
    Sindh Pakistan

• @Burfatmukhtiar To thrive in the 21st-century workplace, students need more than a working knowledge of current technological tools. They must gain exposure to the tools and skills they will likely encounter in the modern workplace. By integrating these technologies into the regular curriculum and ongoing activities, institutions ensure that their students are workforce ready in more ways than one.

• @Sehar-Kazi let's build ideas

Burfat Ali

• @Burfatmukhtiar very interesting topic. And it need base too. It very important for now. It's the era of technology,use of AI so we should aware to the students about technology, and should start from basic means this learning should start in 3rd standard. In this standing students can understand easily and they will enjoy by learning.

• @shamsa-kanwal modern world

Burfat Ali

• @Burfatmukhtiar Computer teaching as well digital literacy is utmost important nowadays. It enhances learning technology and understanding of AI, and prepares students for future careers. It makes learning more engaging and ensures that students are well-prepared for the demands of a technology-driven world.

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• @Burfatmukhtiar
    My experience expresses, Teaching computer to fourth and fifth class with a focus on painting and computer parts has been enjoyable. I start by introducing them to different computer parts, like the CPU, monitor, keyboard, and mouse. We use interactive quizzes to help them learn these parts in a fun way. The lesson was designed to be engaging and easy to understand. I often use mobile quizzes and some translation of words to keep the students interested. Over time, I see them become more familiar with computer terminology and their functions. Regular quizzes and wording help reinforce their knowledge. Watching their understanding and excitement grow is very satisfying. Overall, it’s rewarding to see them learn about computer.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN