• The Three Best AI Tools for Education (Students & Teachers) in 2024

@OLAEL62ff0ca365
    In 2024, three standout AI tools for education are Khanmigo by Khan Academy, Grammarly, and ChatGPT by OpenAI. Khanmigo offers personalized tutoring and classroom support, adapting to student needs and assisting teachers with grading and lesson planning. Grammarly provides comprehensive writing assistance, including grammar checks, style suggestions, and plagiarism detection, benefiting both students and teachers in improving and reviewing written work. ChatGPT serves as a versatile educational assistant, helping students with concept explanations and brainstorming, while also aiding teachers with lesson planning and content creation. These tools enhance learning experiences and streamline educational processes through their advanced AI capabilities.

"Empowering students through engaging education, fostering environmental consciousness, and advancing scientific literacy. Committed to shaping future leaders in Life and Earth Sciences."

• @OLAEL62ff0ca365 Thanks 🙏 for sharing such a wonderful post. I am gonna search on it and will take my time how it's going to help me in learning and knowledge.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN