• What about your project?

@Ani-Bareghamyan Thank you dear✨🌸

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher
    Address: Sindh Pakistan

• @FarhanMehboob Your project on "Fostering Creativity in the Classroom with ICT" sounds excellent! I appreciate your flexible approach... It’s great to hear that you value participation and the learning experience!!

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher

• @Shaikhkanwal0 Your decision to work with AI tools is excellent. They have indeed proven to be game changers in enhancing learning... I'm glad it positively impacted your project ..!

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher

• @Kalimullah-Memon It’s great to hear that your first competition experience is valuable. Your dedication to participating in future events to boost your own learning and that of your students is impressive.!!

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher

• @MehranKhan
    Your choice of this topic is excellent. Best wishes for your project!

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher

• @Yousuf-Memon Great to hear you participated in the competition with the same category, your focus on innovation with ICT is impressive. Best of luck!

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher

• @Siza-73fd5aa5ff
    Thank you for sharing! It’s great to hear about your participation in i’m confident that the experience will be beneficial for your work..

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher

• @Komal-Vinod that's a nice topic for the students engagement. Best of Luck 🙂

Educate People, Save The World..

• @Engr-Zeeshan
    Of course, why not, dear Zeeshan.
    We are all learners. I'll make an effort to share my experience, but I'm currently very busy.

• @Shazia-Baloch selected the theme Using ICT during class lectures to promote the lecture with technology

• @Shazia-Baloch hi dear I had chosen use of chatGPT to enhance learning. And best of luck to you too for the competition . May the best will win 👍

• @Shazia-Baloch Yes, I participated in recent
    Teaching in 21 century teachers competition 2.0 .
    I selected 4th topic ,which was gamifying classrooms to enhance learners engagement. I have participated in multiple compitions in my University level but as a teacher it was my first experience.
    I'm felling amazing to be a part of such wonderful compition.
    Definitely we all are excited to see the final results, but at the same time, I believe that, what ever the results will be. Atlest we got chance to participate in such a wonderful competition and ofcourse, we learn from each other alot. We are already winner's and I am hoping to participate in such compitions in future as well.

• @Sehar-Kazi That's great to hear! It’s fantastic that you had such a positive experience and learned a lot. Good luck with the results..

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher

• Dear,
    "I'm excited to join a teaching competition about using technology in the classroom focuses on my project fostering creativity in the classroom with ICT. I think technology is very important for helping students prepare for the future. This is my first time in a competition like this, but I can't wait to share my ideas on using technology in teaching. I'm also looking forward to learning from others and talking about how technology can help in education."

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @Shazia-Baloch I used Gamifying classrooms to enhance learners engagement