• How to become the winner

Certificat-1.jpg

• Give me an idea of an innovative project

• Congratulations, dear colleague.......... Help me find an idea for my project for this competition!

• I want to carry out a project on Bullying in educational establishments

Waht your opinion?

• To execute a successful educational project on sustainable development with your pupils, engage them actively in hands-on activities, discussions, and real-world examples. Incorporate interdisciplinary approaches, integrating subjects like science, geography, and social studies. Encourage critical thinking and problem-solving by exploring local environmental issues and brainstorming solutions collaboratively. Utilize multimedia resources, guest speakers, and field trips to deepen understanding and foster a sense of responsibility towards sustainable practices. Finally, empower students to take action by initiating eco-friendly projects within their school or community.
    what do you think of my idea?

• Incorporating artificial intelligence into a physics lesson can revolutionize the learning experience. Begin by introducing foundational concepts through interactive AI simulations, allowing students to explore abstract theories in a tangible way. Next, engage students with AI-driven problem-solving exercises tailored to their individual learning pace and style, providing real-time feedback and adaptive challenges. Encourage collaborative learning by utilizing AI chatbots to facilitate discussions and clarify doubts. Finally, conclude the lesson with a hands-on project where students apply AI algorithms to analyze complex physical phenomena, fostering creativity and critical thinking. Through this holistic approach, students not only grasp fundamental principles but also develop essential skills in AI integration and problem-solving.
    what's your opinion?

• @AHLEM18c600e513 said in How to become the winner:

I want to carry out a project on Bullying in educational establishments

Waht your opinion?

Dear colleagues, I invite you to review the exisitng forum topics, I believe these ideas can be adapted to fit your curriculum, you students' needs or learning objectives.

You can take some elements to make your lessons more interactive and later you can apply with this experience, just please make sure to frame it in the appropriate context.

You can also submit any teaching experience related to the competition focus, even if it is not a completed project.

• @AHLEM18c600e513
    (Cyber) Bulling is really an issue. I've been involved in UNESCO VAC (violence against children) project. We analysed the framework and types of violence and instruments of the survey. What is lacking around the world is precautions and duly interventios.
    Wish you success in your endeavours, Meria

• @AHLEM18c600e513
    Ahlem, sorry. My apologies.

• Indeed Ms. Anastasia, in fact this has been my goal for 7 years

• Re: How to become the winner
    I want to take part in teacher competion. Please give me guidelines to participate in it. Tell me complete procedure of taking part in it.
    Regards

• @MYOUS633cc8ba80 said in How to become the winner:

I want to take part in teacher competion. Please give me guidelines to participate in it. Tell me complete procedure of taking part in it.
    Regards

Hello, here is the link to the competition website with the guidelines and participation process. I hope it will be helpful!
    There is also a special category about the competition on our forum

We are looking forward to receiving your project application!

• This post is deleted!
  • @MYOUS633cc8ba80
    Step1 connect to : https://w.101.com/RbMjMj
    Step2 : ( see image2)
    step3 ; clic submit ans folow instruction2.png
    deadline 30/05/2024
    Best Regards from Tunisia

• @AHLEM18c600e513
    here are some examples of courses and certificates that you can take on the Microsoft learning.com website
    Certainly! Microsoft offers a variety of tools that can greatly benefit teachers in both their professional development and classroom instruction. Here are some recommendations:

1. Microsoft Teams:

• Use Teams to facilitate communication and collaboration among students and colleagues. You can create class teams, assign tasks, share resources, conduct video meetings, and provide feedback all in one platform.
      • Explore the Assignments feature to streamline the process of assigning, collecting, and grading student work.
      • Take advantage of the integration with other Microsoft apps like OneNote and PowerPoint for seamless content creation and sharing.
    2. OneNote:

• Organize your lesson plans, class notes, and resources in OneNote notebooks. It allows you to create digital notebooks with sections and pages for different subjects or topics.
      • Encourage students to take digital notes in OneNote. They can type, draw, or annotate directly on the digital canvas, making it a versatile tool for different learning styles.
      • Utilize the collaboration features to provide real-time feedback, monitor student progress, and facilitate peer collaboration.
    3. PowerPoint:

• Create engaging and interactive presentations to deliver content in the classroom. PowerPoint offers features like animations, slide transitions, and multimedia integration to enhance the learning experience.
      • Explore the Presenter Coach feature, which provides feedback on pacing, tone, and language during practice presentations, helping teachers improve their presentation skills.
      • Encourage students to create their own presentations using PowerPoint to demonstrate understanding of concepts and foster creativity.
    4. Microsoft Forms:

• Use Forms to create quizzes, surveys, and polls to gather feedback from students or assess their understanding of lesson material.
      • Leverage the automatic grading feature to save time on grading assessments. Forms provides instant feedback to students upon submission.
      • Analyze the data collected from Forms to gain insights into student performance and tailor instruction accordingly.
    5. Microsoft Educator Center:

• Take advantage of the resources available on the Microsoft Educator Center, which offers free online courses, lesson plans, and teaching materials designed to help educators integrate technology into their teaching practice effectively.
      • Earn certifications such as the Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) to demonstrate proficiency in using Microsoft tools for education.

By incorporating these Microsoft tools into their teaching practice, educators can enhance collaboration, engagement, and efficiency in the classroom while also advancing their professional development.

• This is my winning project last year

【Best Video Content】Science-Bouslimi Chokri-“Why we need Science”
    1.png

• Our fondest memories in Beijing and NetDragon
    Each colleague has the opportunity to be among the winners during this second competition
    May the best win
    Best Regards From CHOKRI1-1.jpg
    2-2.jpg 3-3.jpg
    4-4.jpg 5-5.jpg
    6-6.jpg
    7-7.jpg
    8-8.jpg
    9-9.jpg 👏