• **Qualified Teacher and Experienced Teacher.**

@FarhanMehboob
    Sir way of teaching only experience and behaviour is important more then degrees this is my point of view

Burfat Ali

• @Engr-Zeeshan I agree with sir Zeeshan point of view

• @Burfatmukhtiar Yes Sir. Here I highlighted the distinction between formal qualifications and practical experience in teaching.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @NaseemShaheen94 I appreciate your opinion. A teacher having both qualities gains practical knowledge through years of classroom practice. He/She can develop good understanding of student needs, classroom management, and effective teaching strategies based on real-life interactions and challenges.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @TABBAaca6f31c58 Dear Tabbasum Laghari, I appreciate your comment, here I think every teacher who dedicates their life to their students, devote his life to educate the shiny children and continually adapts the challenges is my ideal in the 21st century. If you are asking my ideal teacher by name. He is @Engr-Zeeshan My elder brother. His commitment and passion really creative.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @FarhanMehb**b @TABBAaca6f31c58 Aslam o alaikum to both dears,
    This eTeach forum is a great place to share ideas and learn from each other! 🌟 It's wonderful to hear your thoughts on education. Let's keep supporting each other and growing as teachers together. 📚✨ Every teacher here is important in shaping the future. Keep up the great work! 💪🎓

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @IQRAKe18506a3a9
    Your thoughts about an experienced teacher looks Fabolous. No doubt Iqra, an experienced teacher is already prepared and handle it.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @Sana
    Agreed, Brother Zeeshan Mehboob is an ideal and best teacher of District Tando Muhammad Khan.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• Yes. I am qualified teacher. I am gaining experience after joining my job

• @Engr-Zeeshan Walekumsallam and Thank you sir it's your kindness towards us that we feel proud having you as a guide/mentor. Keep supporting us.

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• @Tabassumlaghari
    The best educators in the 21st century use technology to make learning easy and accessible. He create methods that allow students to learn at their own pace and encourage exploration. The educators focus on making education available to everyone, nothing special or religious interference. He teach all the students equally.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1 Dear Marryam Jan, You described the role in short very perfectly.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @FarhanMehboob very interesting topic to raise over here. In my opinion, qualified person get less time to acheive their goals as compare to experience person. Now days education standards and quality more improved in coming generations. They have more capable and skilled as compare to experience persons. Suppose an experience person get this destination in 10 years as compare to qualified person can get this thing in 2 years. Just like boyles law" Qualification is inversely proportional to the time.😊😊🤗

Regards:
    Asma Shahzad
    JST
    Govt.Girls High School Ward.1 Thatta
    Sindh Pakistan

• @FarhanMehboob From my point of view, I am a teacher who is looking for a qualification to increase his number of certificates or raise his social and cultural status. This is of no use, but...The teacher who is always looking to develop his profession and benefit others and always finds himself looking for something new will benefit himself.He will increase his experience and benefit others with what he has learned.

• @Iqra-khan Your statement perfectly captures the importance of both experience and ongoing professional development in teaching. Here's a rephrased version with some minor edits for clarity:

"Experience is essential for teachers to prepare for upcoming challenges and plan effective classes. It helps them understand the institutional systems, protocols, and parent-teacher dynamics, as well as identify student needs and develop scaffolding strategies. However, experience alone is insufficient, as teachers must also commit to ongoing professional development to stay updated on current trends in education. This dual approach, combining experience with continuous learning, forms the foundation of quality education."

Your statement highlights the importance of:

1. Experience in teaching
    2. Ongoing professional development
    3. Staying current with educational trends
    4. Combining experience with continuous learning for quality education

Well said!

• @Asmashahzad1985
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You make a good point about the balance between qualifications and experience. While qualifications can help achieve goals faster because of the knowledge and skills they provide, experience gives practical insights that you can't always learn in school.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @FarhanMehboob yes brother u have much cleared the concept and values of both teachers.

Regards:
    Asma Shahzad
    JST
    Govt.Girls High School Ward.1 Thatta
    Sindh Pakistan

• @Iqra-khan That's a great statement! You've succinctly highlighted the importance of both experience and ongoing education for teachers. Here's a rephrased version with some minor tweaks for clarity and emphasis:

"Experience is essential for teachers to prepare for upcoming challenges and plan effective classes. It helps them understand institutional systems, navigate parent-teacher dynamics, address student needs, and develop scaffolding strategies. However, experience alone is insufficient; teachers must also commit to ongoing education to stay current with emerging trends and research in education. By combining experience with continuous learning, teachers can provide high-quality education that addresses the evolving needs of their students and stays relevant in an ever-changing educational landscape."

Your original statement is already great, but this rephrased version aims to make it even clearer and more concise!

• @Siza-73fd5aa5ff Thanks for sharing your ideas and experiences. The Certificates are also an achievement. It shows your dedication towards the goal.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @FarhanMehboob Thanks for pointing out this and adding this thing in my knowledge that your brother 'Sir engr. Zeeshan' is one of those inspiring teachers. Though I have met those teachers that one of them is our chief head 'Sir Naseer Ahmed Memon,' very dedicated and hardworking person. He has improved our school so far and brought new facilities as well. Also brought new awareness and ideas among us (the staff teachers). give appreciation (the certificates) to the able teachers. I must say he is deserving for the most highly appreciation for his commitment and honest contributions towards the education.
    Thanks!
    Regards,

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan