• Green classroom teaching EdTech solution

@Sana thanks Mariam

• That sounds fantastic! The Green Classroom initiative is a great way to make education more sustainable and eco-friendly. Embracing digital tools and virtual classrooms not only helps the environment but also enhances the learning experience. This approach prepares students for academic success and teaches them to be responsible global citizens. Keep up the great work!

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @Sana Hi Sana, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Green Classroom teaching and EdTech solutions. I completely agree that integrating digital tools in our teaching methods not only enhances the learning experience but also supports sustainability. It’s crucial for us to adapt and prepare our students for the future while being mindful of our environmental impact.

Best regards
    Tabassum Laghari
    Junior Elementary School Teacher (JEST)
    Govt Girls High School Sujawal, Sindh Pakistan

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• @Sana Welcome, Sanober! Your dedication to Green Classroom teaching and EdTech integration is inspiring. Embracing sustainability and digital tools is crucial for modern education, and your efforts will undoubtedly prepare students for the future while promoting environmental responsibility. Keep up the great work!
    Please feel free here, the forum is all yours.

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @Sana thanks

• @Sana agree with this

Burfat Ali

• @Sana
    That's good to see you here and wonderful topic

Burfat Ali

• @Engr-Zeeshan thanks and jazakallah sir Zeeshan to support my work and to courage me

• @TABBAaca6f31c58 jazakallah ms Tabba to support and courage my thought.
    I always strive to keep my class innovative and familiar with new technologies. I use AI tools in my classroom to provide educational solutions for all students and create a green learning environment." It is very difficult to manage all these things in our rular area but being a teacher I think this is our duty.

• @Sana yes absolutely dear!

Tabassum Laghari