• Why I choose Gamifying in the classroom to enhance the students' learning

@Noorulain-Khatri Nicely done dear. No doubt that games are more interesting but Inshallah You´ll get more best practices and more new ways of teaching from here. Stay tuned and connected dear, hope for the best.
    Regards

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @Noorulain-Khatri Thank you for your insights on gamification. I agree it’s effective, especially for slow learners, and incorporating technology can enhance the experience further. Your focus on ethics and collaboration is valuable, and I look forward to applying these strategies in my classroom..

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher
    Address: Sindh Pakistan

• Surely, By implementing these components and leveraging the benefits of gamification, educators can create a dynamic and effective learning experience that not only enhances academic performance but also nurtures important life skills and positive attitudes in students.

• @Noorulain-Khatri

Hi @Noorulain-Khatri
    Hope everything is going well.

Gamification in the classroom is a powerful tool for enhancing and sustaining effective learning for my students with autism. By incorporating components such as awarding medals, trophies, badges, and other incentives, my students are motivated to engage more actively in their education and behavior. This approach benefits all students, particularly slow learners, by boosting their confidence, encouraging active participation, and fostering a sense of competence and energy.

Best,
    Mr. Bryan

• @Noorulain-Khatri Absolutely agree! Gamification transforms learning by boosting engagement, confidence, and skills. It fosters a positive classroom environment where students thrive through collaboration, creativity, and resilience. I have implemented many gamified lessons in my class too

• @Engr-Zeeshan yeah absolutely right sir InshaaAllah i hope so

• @Shazia-Baloch right dear .thanks alot ,your precious wordsmotovate me and encourage me.

• @Sanjay-Kumar-1 you're ate right sir

• @BRYANb8875625e5 Hi sir, Alhumdulillah.
    Indeed through gamification we will get better outcomes InshaaAllah

• @Sahar730dd459d2 absolutely right sir I am glad to see that you have implemented and got positive results that our biggest achievement.Alhumdulillah

• Hello Nourulain
    Gamifying the classroom can significantly enhance students' learning by making the educational experience more engaging and interactive. By incorporating game elements like points, levels, challenges, and rewards, students are motivated to participate actively and stay focused. Gamification also encourages healthy competition, fosters collaboration, and makes learning more enjoyable, which can improve retention and understanding of the material. Additionally, it allows for instant feedback, helping students recognize and correct mistakes quickly, leading to a deeper understanding of the subject matter. Overall, gamification can transform a traditional classroom into a dynamic and immersive learning environment.
    Best Regards from Tunisia
    Chokri

"Empowering students through engaging education, fostering environmental consciousness, and advancing scientific literacy. Committed to shaping future leaders in Life and Earth Sciences."

• @Noorulain-Khatri Dear Khatri,
    You choose good tool for the better learning of students. Keep it up Sister.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @Noorulain-Khatri Thanks for sharing this. Gamification has become important in our classrooms since students feel bored with traditional teaching.

Adel

• @Bousl2336873cb4 Hi sir yes agreed with you.👍