• Sharing experience

@MARCE67802a0ba2 I'm glade to know about that you are the winner of last year teacher compitation your words give support and appreciation

• @MARCE67802a0ba2 Congratulations 👏, it was a great reward to feel the taste of success after exerting efforts in something beneficial. This is what we should do with our students: to motivate, reward and honour their work. Thanks UNESCO for this great chance. Wish us good luck...

Adel

• Hi my friend....why didn't you participate this year?
    Best Regards from Tunisia
    Chokri

"Empowering students through engaging education, fostering environmental consciousness, and advancing scientific literacy. Committed to shaping future leaders in Life and Earth Sciences."

• @MARCE67802a0ba2 Thankyou Sir for suggestions. I believe all the teachers who Joined here are well and learning lot of new things through this Forum

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @MARCE67802a0ba2 Thanks for sharing.I've some questions to ask in this respect. Was this your first time to participate in a competition? Did you find enough time to prepare your project?

Adel

• @MARCE67802a0ba2 Hello dear,

How can I view your project? As it took my interests after reading your descriptive post. Waiting for your kind reply dear.

Thanks

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com