• Lessons learnt from Online Tutorials and Videos for Supplementary learning

How can online tutorials and videos transform your learning experience and make challenging subjects more accessible?

In today’s digital age, online tutorials and videos have become essential tools for enhancing education.

These resources offer a dynamic and interactive way to supplement traditional classroom teaching.

They can make complex concepts more understandable and engaging for students. Whether you’re struggling with a difficult subject or a teacher aiming to enrich your lessons, online tutorials and videos provide valuable support beyond the classroom.

Benefits of Online Tutorials and Videos:

1. Accessible Learning: Learn at your own pace, anytime and anywhere.

2. Visual Explanations:
      Break down complex topics with visual aids and demonstrations.

3. Diverse Resources:
      Access a wide range of subjects and teaching styles.
      4.Interactive Features: Engage with quizzes and interactive elements to reinforce learning.
      5.Additional Support: Provide extra help outside of regular class hours.

Online tutorials and videos can significantly enhance your learning experience by offering supplementary support and making challenging topics more accessible.

Embrace these digital tools to supplement your education and achieve better understanding and retention of the material

Now let me tell what’s the most valuable lesson you’ve learned from an online tutorial or video, and how did it change your approach to studying?

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• @Tabassumlaghari Supplementary material is relevant material that is additional to the main article. It can be anything from tables to presentations, to video and audio files.

• @Sehar-Kazi Absolutely!

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• @Tabassumlaghari could you please share if it is possible the tutorials you usually use?

• @Ana_moderator Yes sure, I often use Najam Academy, ATP star, Khan Academy and NFS mentor. There are more others too but I usually use these channel's tutorials for contextual and conceptual study.

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• @Tabassumlaghari
    One valuable lesson from Khan Academy for a fourth class I learnt is about fractions. This lesson uses pictures and interactive activities to explain fractions.
    Learning about fractions this way showed me how breaking down complex ideas into simple steps can really help. I started using pictures and practice exercises in my own teaching.
    After applying these methods in class, I noticed that my students understood fractions much better and their knowledge improved a lot. This approach has made learning easier and more fun for them.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @FarhanMehboob Great👍

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan