• Teaching philosophy

teaching philosophy

I m uzma qamar (PST) from sindh pakistan
    My personal teaching philosophy : teaching is an art and how to apply this art on your innocent students .
    Teacher should be polite humble caring for their students ...teaching philosophy of a teacher to how built you a useful student ....students will able to conduct & carry all aspects of subjects & life too ...teacher show their efficiency in positive way as role model

Pakistan

• Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I invite you to review the reflection of your colleague https://elibrary-forum.sdpsg.101.com/topic/166/my-reflection-on-my-journey-of-education?_=1722246907498

• @Uzma-qamar dear your thoughts about teaching philosophy are very appreciable, without moral attitudes a teacher can not justify their role among students. As we reach at modernization of teaching method, we need student a critical thinker and problem solver so without ethical perspectives we can not achieve our objectives well.

Regards:
    Asma Shahzad
    JST
    Govt.Girls High School Ward.1 Thatta
    Sindh Pakistan

• uzma qamar ,
    you are very right, teaching actually is an art by which we teachers make the students comfortable and interested to learn in the classroom.

• @Uzma-qamar My teaching philosophy focuses on fostering creativity in the classroom. I believe in using ICT to enhance learning, making education accessible and engaging for all students, regardless of their backgrounds. I highlight the importance of a supportive and collaborative environment, aiming to motivate and inspire students through innovative teaching methods and personalized attention. I am committed to continuous learning and adapting my approach to meet the needs of my students, ensuring that each child has the opportunity to succeed.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @Uzma-qamar said in Teaching philosophy:

teaching philosophy

I m uzma qamar (PST) from sindh pakistan
    My personal teaching philosophy : teaching is an art and how to apply this art on your innocent students .
    Teacher should be polite humble caring for their students ...teaching philosophy of a teacher to how built you a useful student ....students will able to conduct & carry all aspects of subjects & life too ...teacher show their efficiency in positive way as role model

• @ALIHASSAN what are your opinion?

Pakistan

• @Uzma-qamar I appreciate your words dear, absolutely teaching is an art that involves a unique approach tailored to each student. Teachers should be sincere, responsible, and creative, focusing on problem-solving and innovation. While politeness is valued, the core of effective teaching lies in dedication and applying creative methods to foster students' growth and success in all aspects of life.

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• @Uzma-qamar Clearly state your goals and objectives for students.