• What students need from teacher in school?

@MYLOG47799627c6 Hi dear Loges,

Thank you for your experiencing response! I completely agree that creating a positive and supportive classroom environment is crucial for students. Second that reducing stress and focusing on hands-on, engaging activities can make a big difference in their overall learning experience. I am definitely considering these insights in classroom.

Thanks again for sharing your perspective!

Regards

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @Burfatmukhtiar Very interesting question.
    In my opinion , Students need a very patient, kind teacher that can facilitate them and always motivate students and also help them to increase there participation . Also create environment in which students play role as active learner and also polish students skills.

• @Ani-Bareghamyan always agree

Burfat Ali

• Today, schools have become so-called "buffer zones" for an increasing number of students who experience emotional difficulties in their families, lack attention from parents, or trauma from living in poverty.

Students have less time and energy for basic education, and as a result, their academic performance goes down.

In these circumstances, a teacher should be emotionally supportive and help students manage their emotions. By this teachers can better build stronger bonds and have the authority to influence and foster academic development.

• @Ana_moderator Hello there Ana,
    Ana, you’ve touched on an important issue. Many students come to school with emotional problems or lack of support at home, which affects their learning. In Pakistan, we often see students facing challenges due to family issues or financial difficulties, which impacts their focus and academic performance. Teachers need to provide emotional support and help students handle their feelings. This can strengthen their relationship with students and improve their academic progress.

I’d love to hear from other forum members about their experiences in dealing with similar situations and how they support students in these challenging circumstances. Thanks for bringing this up!

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @Ana_moderator Ma'am.in a very.few.countries the.education democracy is observed and the students are not frustrated they enjoy learning and remain quite relax and open minded.As in.the Japan's educational system there is no any exam. For.primary level students and they students enjoy learning and playing till evening time at their school.They spend most.of the time at their schools because they feel their schools like a Paradise.
    So we all should adapt.polite behaviours at our schools to improve attendance interest and create a good learning atmosphere. Through this we can.get better outcomes in their academic studies.

• @Ana_moderator agree ma'am Ana in Pakistan we are also facing same problems

• @Noorulain-Khatri ..i agree with you 👈