• Students regularity issues in school

@RASHEED-ULLAH Thank you for your suggestion. Regular monthly parent-teacher meetings could indeed be beneficial in improving student attendance. It helps in fostering better communication between parents and teachers, addressing concerns promptly, and creating a supportive environment for students. Implementing such a strategy could significantly enhance attendance and overall student success.

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• @Tabassum-laghari thanks for sharing nice information main thing impact on students attendance and irregularity is i think the traditional method of teaching students cant understand things clearly and feels burden which impacts on regularity.

• @Tabassum-laghari Hello dear Nice topic I also face this issue in my early teaching days. I'm sharing some ways to reduce student absenteeism.
    Create a positive climate.
    The environment you establish in your school and classroom has a significant impact on students. Set the example.
    Your presence is important, so please make sure to attend.
    Minimize obstacles.
    Communicate.
    Encourage involvement.
    Create a mentor program.

• @Tabassum-laghari Assalamualaikum. You're right Ma'am. As there is summer vacations in all over Sindh. Now after opening of schools, you'll see the attendance issues.

• @Tabassum-laghari The Schools can create an environment that promotes regular attendance and supports student success.
    Keep parents informed about their child's attendance and involve them in improvement discussions.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN