• Students regularity issues in school

@Tabassum-Laghari Sorry brother there mistakenly written invaluable in the sense where valuable was to write.

Tabassum Laghari

• @Tabassum-Laghari hi dear this is the problem faced by most of the school . Mostly it is observed that the root cause loof absenteeism of children from govt schools 🏫 lack of facilities like transport and the lack of basic things needed for the school like stationary or may be the heavy homework that is sent to home there must be home assignment time table for children that all teachers give at the same time . Children have problem to cope up with such situations so they feel better to take off from school

Better management and proper reinforcement is the only solution to handle the absence issue
    Regards
    Ms Mariam

• @Tabassum-Laghari hi I m Asma Shahzad from Sindh Pakistan, Thanks to share a main issue which we teachers are often facing. The strategies u have shared usually I used some of them at my school . Actually every child need a personal and individual response from the teacher so they may keen interested in studies and coming school on next day. If a student feel fearless and full of confident at their topics which he or she learned well, the attendance automatically improved of that student.

Regards:
    Asma Shahzad
    JST
    Govt.Girls High School Ward.1 Thatta
    Sindh Pakistan

• @Mariam Hi Ms Mariam, thanks for considering and sharing your thoughts, suggestions. Much appreciated! 👍

Tabassum Laghari

• @Tabassum-laghari That's management headache how to improve attendance.My point views management school should arrange every month parents teacher meeting.To enhance attendance ratio for betterment of school & student future

• @RASHEED-ULLAH Thank you for your suggestion. Regular monthly parent-teacher meetings could indeed be beneficial in improving student attendance. It helps in fostering better communication between parents and teachers, addressing concerns promptly, and creating a supportive environment for students. Implementing such a strategy could significantly enhance attendance and overall student success.

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• @Tabassum-laghari thanks for sharing nice information main thing impact on students attendance and irregularity is i think the traditional method of teaching students cant understand things clearly and feels burden which impacts on regularity.

• @Tabassum-laghari Hello dear Nice topic I also face this issue in my early teaching days. I'm sharing some ways to reduce student absenteeism.
    Create a positive climate.
    The environment you establish in your school and classroom has a significant impact on students. Set the example.
    Your presence is important, so please make sure to attend.
    Minimize obstacles.
    Communicate.
    Encourage involvement.
    Create a mentor program.

• @Tabassum-laghari Assalamualaikum. You're right Ma'am. As there is summer vacations in all over Sindh. Now after opening of schools, you'll see the attendance issues.

• @Tabassum-laghari The Schools can create an environment that promotes regular attendance and supports student success.
    Keep parents informed about their child's attendance and involve them in improvement discussions.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN