• What should we do to make our environment better?

I like to do new things use new methods from which i & my students can learn more n more.i love creative art i make things from low cost no cost materials in my spare time.when i was a child i don't want to become a teacher but as time passes i got interest to teach others whatever I've knowledge about the subjects & I also like to learn from others even from my students .Time has changed now there shouldn't be the gap b/w students n teachers. As a teacher I think we create safe, friendly & learning environment.By that we can make best environment in the 21st century. We can enhance student's interest in their studies & learning.

• What Is a Learning Environment?
    While a learning environment is most commonly a classroom, it’s more generally a space where students can feel safe and supported in their pursuit of knowledge and be inspired by their surroundings.

In addition to aesthetics, instructors can shape a learning environment by the way they teach and the atmosphere they create in the classroom. They can influence student learning by encouraging student participation and engagement. Doing so helps nurture positive and constructive feedback that supports exploration, community among peers, and diversity. Studies have shown that positive learning environments help increase student focus, motivation, and retention of information.

As students continue to grow and evolve as learners, the environments in which they learn evolve as well. Learning environments change over time, adapting to student needs. This means that teachers must continually optimize their learning environments to help students meet their educational goals.

What Are the Different Types of Learning Environments?
    Learning environments can be categorized into three different types—or “landscapes”—which include the following:

Physical environment
    Psychological environment
    Emotional environment
    This section explores each of these landscapes and how they differ from one another.

Physical Environment
    A physical learning environment encompasses all the tangible aspects of a learning space. This includes the physical layout and design of classrooms, from vibrant and playful settings in elementary schools to more structured arrangements in colleges and universities. Physical environments also extend to home and distance-learning setups, where creating a distinct and comfortable learning space free from distraction has become increasingly important.

The recent COVID-19 pandemic prompted many students to engage in online learning environments, which, in turn, has caused teachers to implement tools like digital learning experience management systems and online courses.

Psychological Environment
    An effective psychological environment encourages students to engage with the curriculum and each other in ways that enhance their personal and professional development. By building trust with students and fostering a safe, inviting space, teachers can create a positive learning environment where students have more opportunities to participate, ask questions, and receive feedback.

This type of environment can enable students to take risks or make mistakes more confidently, without fear of rejection. Learners are more likely to feel comfortable and valued in well-nurtured psychological environments.

Emotional Environment
    School can be stressful at any age, which is why students need a positive emotional environment that supports their educational path. Part of creating a psychological environment’s safe space means addressing the emotional environment’s need for self-expression and the freedom to express emotions.

By supporting students’ emotional needs, teachers can help enhance their students’ emotional intelligence, boosting their confidence and self-esteem. Some ways that teachers can maintain a thriving emotional learning environment include establishing routines that students can rely on, encouraging diversity, and celebrating student achievements.

How Can I Create a Better Learning Environment?
    There are several things that parents and teachers can do to create better learning environments for their children and students. Below are some useful tips.

At Home
    Parents can outfit children with a personalized learning space where they can remotely attend classes with all necessary supplies, comfortable seating, a strong internet connection, and more.
    Teachers can share upcoming lesson plans with parents by providing them with course materials, reading assignments, and other resources.
    If a student is facing difficulty, parents and teachers can collaborate on ways to support the student, whether it’s through updated teaching methods, one-on-one tutoring, or counseling.
    Parents and teachers can make study time or homework more fun with music, timed contests and drills, scents that jog the memory, or other unique learning approaches.
    In the Classroom
    Teachers might consider the layout of the classroom and how it supports student learning. Is there a better way to position desks so that everyone can see what’s going on at the front of the room? Would semicircles instead of rows create more face-to-face engagement and camaraderie? Don’t be afraid to try new things.
    Teachers may encourage students to take part in creating their own learning environment. For example, students might create artwork to decorate the walls or be involved in open forums where they can ask questions or express concerns. Students will likely feel more connected to their environment if they have a hand in shaping it.
    Teachers can employ one or more of the five most common educational theories to adapt lessons to individual students and their unique learning needs.
    By creating positive and engaging learning environments, teachers and parents can lend their students the physical, psychological, and emotional support they need to thrive and be successful in school, the workplace, and beyond.

• @Aqsa-Khatri Aslam o alaikum dear.
    To make our environment better, we can adopt several sustainable practices. Reducing waste by recycling and composting can significantly cut down on landfill use. Embracing renewable energy sources like solar and wind power can decrease our reliance on fossil fuels, thereby reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Planting more trees and maintaining green spaces helps improve air quality and supports biodiversity. Additionally, conserving water and using eco-friendly products can reduce pollution and preserve natural resources. Community involvement and education are also crucial in fostering a culture of environmental responsibility, ensuring that everyone plays a part in protecting our planet.

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• A student-centered or constructivist approach to learning focuses on the student's active construction of knowledge and understanding. Here are some key principles and strategies:

Principles:

1. Active learning: Students take an active role in learning.
    2. Student autonomy: Students have choices and control over their learning.
    3. Inquiry-based: Students explore and discover concepts through inquiry.
    4. Collaboration: Students work together to construct knowledge.
    5. Reflection and metacognition: Students reflect on their learning and think about their thinking.

Strategies:

1. Project-based learning: Students work on real-world projects that integrate multiple subjects.
    2. Inquiry-based learning: Students explore questions and problems through investigation.
    3. Problem-based learning: Students solve real-world problems through critical thinking.
    4. Flipped classroom: Students learn basics at home and work on activities in class.
    5. Flexible grouping: Students work in various group configurations.
    6. Technology integration: Students use technology to explore, create, and communicate.
    7. Formative assessments: Teachers regularly assess student learning and adjust instruction.
    8. Student reflection and self-assessment: Students reflect on their learning and set goals.

Benefits:

1. Deeper understanding: Students develop a deeper understanding of concepts.
    2. Critical thinking: Students develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
    3. Creativity: Students express creativity and imagination.
    4. Collaboration skills: Students develop teamwork and communication skills.
    5. Increased motivation: Students are more engaged and motivated.

By adopting a student-centered or constructivist approach, teachers can create a learning environment that fosters curiosity, creativity, and critical thinking, preparing students for success in an ever-changing world.

• @Aqsa-Khatri said in What should we do to make our environment better?:

As a teacher I think we create safe, friendly & learning environment

"Yes, As teachers, we strive to create a safe, friendly, and inclusive learning environment where every student feels valued and supported. By fostering a sense of belonging, we empower our students to explore, grow, and succeed."

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427

• Let us all dear friends keep our playful nature just like a spontaneity & innocence of those little children, students, let us remmaber hard what made us happy & cheerful to the point of giggling with loud laughter bringing tears to our eyes from the joy we felt. Those lovely memorable days are indeed so very pracious.

Burfat Ali

• Building a positive relationship with students is crucial for fostering a supportive and productive learning environment. Here are some strategies to help develop these relationships:

1. Show Genuine Interest
      Learn Students' Names: This simple act shows respect and makes students feel valued.
      Know Their Interests and Backgrounds: Engage in conversations about their hobbies, families, and aspirations.
    2. Be Approachable and Available
      Open Communication: Encourage students to ask questions and express their thoughts. Be available for extra help or just to chat.
      Active Listening: Listen attentively to students' concerns and opinions without interrupting or judging.
    3. Show Empathy and Understanding
      Acknowledge Challenges: Recognize and validate students' feelings and struggles, both academic and personal.
      Be Supportive: Offer encouragement and help students find solutions to their problems.
    4. Be Fair and Consistent
      Equitable Treatment: Treat all students with fairness and consistency. Avoid favoritism.
      Clear Expectations: Set clear rules and expectations and apply them consistently.
    5. Provide Positive Feedback
      Praise Effort and Achievements: Acknowledge students' efforts and successes, no matter how small.
      Constructive Criticism: Offer feedback that helps students improve, focusing on specific behaviors rather than personal attributes.
    6. Create a Positive Classroom Environment
      Encourage Collaboration: Promote group work and activities that require students to work together.
      Celebrate Diversity: Embrace and celebrate the diverse backgrounds and perspectives in your classroom.
    7. Be Transparent and Honest
      Admit Mistakes: Be willing to acknowledge your own mistakes and model how to handle them.
      Set Realistic Expectations: Be honest about what students can expect from you and the course.
    8. Respect Student Autonomy
      Empower Decision-Making: Give students some control over their learning, such as choosing topics or methods for projects.
      Encourage Responsibility: Help students develop self-management skills and take responsibility for their actions.
    9. Be Enthusiastic and Passionate
      Show Enthusiasm for Teaching: Your passion for the subject and teaching can be contagious.
      Create Engaging Lessons: Make lessons interesting and relevant to students' lives.
    10. Foster a Safe and Inclusive Environment
      Zero Tolerance for Bullying: Make it clear that bullying and discrimination are not tolerated.
      Encourage Open-Mindedness: Promote a culture of respect and open-mindedness in the classroom.
      Building positive relationships with students takes time and effort, but the results can lead to a more respectful, motivated, and engaged classroom atmosphere.

HaNifa memOn

• @Aqsa-Khatri said in What should we do to make our environment better?:

passes

Your passion for creative teaching methods and dedication to fostering a safe, friendly learning environment is truly inspiring. It's wonderful to see how you've embraced teaching and learning from your students. Keep up the great work in enhancing students' interest and making education engaging!

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @Aqsa-Khatri The topic you discuss above , It can be conclude that in order to create better environment there must be cooperative and healthy interaction between student and teacher .

• @Hanifa great one dear

Burfat Ali

• @FarhanMehboob brullient

Burfat Ali

• @Burfatmukhtiar Aslam o Alaikum dear,

I appreciate your beautiful reflection on our childhood memories. It’s true that those days of pure joy and tears of happiness are behind us, but we can cherish and share those memories with the new generation. Although we cannot relive those moments, but we can pass on the joy and lessons to today's children.

Best regards,

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427

• @Engr-Zeeshan thank you sir

Burfat Ali

• @Engr-Zeeshan ...yes Sir got it👆

• @FarhanMehboob ...Tysm Sir for encouraging.i need your appreciation as well as prayers,though i can improve my teaching & learning aspects 😊

• @Sehar-Kazi ...Yes off course dear..i agreed 👆

• @Aqsa-Khatri you are welcome! And blessings to your journey to success

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @FarhanMehboob thanks alot sir .These words mean alot to me 😇