• Grants and Support for Teachers

Hi colleagues,

Hope everyone is doing great.

I reply to @Ana_moderator in a topic and I was wondering if I could share some Grants pages that we can take a look. There are several grants available to support educational technology initiatives for our students and us as teachers. Here are some options we might consider in order to keep doing what we are doing, innovate:

1. Global Partnership for Education (GPE) Grants

GPE offers different types of grants to support education system transformation in partner countries. These grants can be used for capacity building, program development, and focused investments in programs that address system bottlenecks.

We can explore the pathway to grant funding and access relevant documents on the GPE website:

Link: https://www.globalpartnership.org/funding/how-apply-grants

2. Tech & Learning Education Grants:

This site "Tech & Learning" provides information on various grants for K-12 schools, districts, and higher education institutions. These grants cover areas such as STEM, professional development, equity, and literacy.

Check out their list of education grants for 2024 and beyond (Good Luck)

Link: https://www.techlearning.com/news/best-grants-for-education

1. Government Grants:

Visit Grants.gov to find government grants related to technology and media services, including those for educational purposes.
    Other databases like Grant Watch (geared toward non-profits but includes universities) and GrantSelect (includes educational and research grants) can also be helpful.

Best of luck to us,
    We are important for our purpose; this kind of support is very important to keep offering quality of education.

What other Grant pages or support do you know?

• @BRYANb8875625e5
    Hello Bryan,
    Hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing the links for global grants. Did your institution apply for it? I find it very useful especially for motivating students.

• @BRYANb8875625e5

4. MRA International

At the page you will find this information:
    MRA International works directly with certified grants experts to bring access to Federal, State and Foundation grants for school in order to fund Classroom Technology, STEAM and Computer Science Education initiatives.

By applying a consultative, solution-based approach, MRA gives schools the platform to go after targeted grants that fund STEM initiatives, while offering innovative product solutions to foster a new generation of learning. In light of these efforts, the MRA International team has notably earned the HP Education Solutions Partner First Specialization. With the certification, MRA continues to pursue strategic opportunities in K-12 and Higher Education STEM and Computer Science in order to make a positive change that ultimately brings new possibilities into the classroom.

Link: https://www.mrainternational.com/technology-grants

Best,
    Mr. Bryan

• @BRYANb8875625e5 Thanks Bryan for sharing this.

• Dear Bryan,

This is do generous and kind of you to share these resources, also useful to start this topic. I can't share any so far, unfortunately. I'm planning to explore these ones. Thank you very much for new prospects!

• @Housna

I applied for the Rural Technology Fund but is a US Grant, the one I posted here are international. Grants are fantastic for our mission in education. Let me know if you need help.

Best of luck,
    Mr. Bryan

• @BRYANb8875625e5

Hi,
    Hope everyone is doing well.

Looking for support, funds and help to innovative projects for my students I found Global Giving. It is a nonprofit that supports educational projects by connecting us as educators to donors and companies.

Link: https://www.globalgiving.org/search/?size=25&nextPage=1&sortField=sortorder&loadAllResults=true

• Thank you so much for sharing these resources. I find these resources very useful for supporting our educators specifically those who are teaching in remote areas of under developing countries.

( Uzaif Talpur )

• Junior Elementary School Teacher (Government Boys Campus High School Lakhat, Tando Muhammad Khan, Sindh Pakistan)
    • Ai Researcher and Master's student (Mehran UET Jamshoro Sindh, Pakistan)
    • Climate change activist, volunteer & leader
  • Participating in the two-week cultural exchange in Washington, DC, was a transformative experience. The program focused on Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) in English language education.

I gained valuable insights into various SEL approaches that support student development. The workshops I attended combined theory with practical applications, enhancing my teaching methods. Interacting with educators from different countries deepened my understanding of diverse cultural perspectives, fostering respect and dialogue.

The site visits provided a real-world context for implementing SEL, while the networking opportunities allowed me to connect with colleagues globally. This exchange improved my professionalism and encouraged personal growth, helping me discover my potential as an educator.

Overall, the program enriched my understanding of teaching and the importance of emotional and social learning in education. I look forward to applying these insights in my future work.
    IMG-20230318-WA0037.jpg
    1.jpg

Adel

• @BRYANb8875625e5
    Good day sir
    STEM and computer science is growing well but unfortunately conditions is not like going up

Burfat Ali

• @BRYANb8875625e5
    Greetings Mr. Brian. Thank you for sharing your experience. Is there a country limit? And what programs are they financing? If it is not difficult, please clarify.

my regards

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher
    Address: Armenia

• @BRYANb8875625e5
    Hello sir after reading the topic . I have done some research about the other grants and support for teachers and I'm listening them bellow.
    Fund for Teachers.
    DonorsChoose.
    NEA grants.
    Association Of American Educators Foundation.
    McCarthey Dressman Teacher Development Grants.
    Target Field Trip grants.
    AIAA Foundation Classroom Grant program.
    Dreyfus Foundation Educational Grants.
    Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator.
    Fellowship Program.
    Casey's Cash For Classroom Grants.
    Grant**tch.
    Mr. Holland's Opus Foundation.
    Sports And Wellness Grants.
    Toshiba America Foundation grant.

• @BRYANb8875625e5 state level Teaching is father of All professional.State must focus & encourage teachers respect & safety.Give the extra level Grant as compare other professionals.

• @Sehar-Kazi agree

Burfat Ali

• @Sehar-Kazi
    Sorry if you can post the links.

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher

• @BRYANb8875625e5 thanks for informative sharing.

• @Ani-Bareghamyan
    No it is an international resource. Try to explore the pre and see if it is useful for why you want. If you need some help let me know and together we can figure it out.

Best,
    Mr. Bryan

• @BRYANb8875625e5
    Thank you for your support, I will gladly cooperate with you.

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher