• Boosting Your Students’ Confidence

Let’s talk about something that’s super important in the classroom – confidence. A student lacking confidence can really hinder their own progress and success.It’s been proven time and time again that confident learners are more motivated and engaged in the classroom. They’re willing to take risks and try new things, which is crucial for learning and growth. Plus, when students feel confident, they’re more likely to participate in class discussions and activities, which can lead to a more positive and supportive classroom community.
    Not only does confidence benefit your students academically, but it also sets them up for success in life. Think about it – confidence is a key characteristic of a successful person. It helps with social interactions, problem-solving skills, and even career advancement. By boosting your student’s confidence now, you’re setting them up for a bright future ahead.i mostly prefer friendly environment to make my students easier and freely ask questions and for feedback i mostly take formative assessments and take feedback from each and every student to explain in front of all students.
    In your point of view what are some other useful tricks for boasting confidence of students?

• What are the 5 C’s of confidence?

1.Competence: Developing the necessary skills and knowledge through practice and learning.
    2.Courage: Encouraging students to face challenges and take risks, even when unsure.
    3.Connection: Building solid relationships with peers and teachers to create a supportive network.
    4.Contribution: Providing opportunities for students to contribute to their community, fostering a sense of purpose and value.
    5.Character: Helping students develop strong integrity and self-respect, reinforcing their self-belief.

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1 Aslam o Alaikum dear Mariam Jan,
    Boosting student´s confidence in Pakistan can be achieved by fostering a supportive and encouraging environment. Teachers should celebrate small achievements 🏆 and provide positive reinforcement 🌟, making students feel valued and appreciated. Engaging students in activities where they can showcase their skills 🎨 and talents helps build a sense of accomplishment. In Pakistan, it's also important to encourage open communication 🤝 and provide constructive feedback. Highlighting individual strengths and promoting a growth mindset 🌱 can inspire students to embrace challenges with confidence

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @Engr-Zeeshan respected sir of course we must have to do such activities for confidence development i totally agree sir

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1 agree with you.
    Amazing explanation

Burfat Ali

• @Engr-Zeeshan dear respected sir.you are senior and i hope we learn from your experiences . I agree with your point of view .

Afshanshah pst ggps hani
    Hyderabad,sindh Pakistan

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1 Hi MJAN its a good topic.for boosting confidence in younger learners i designed some activities according to the topics .like presentations,give free hand to speak on different topics .and give them reward for their participations .And its really working .

Afshanshah pst ggps hani
    Hyderabad,sindh Pakistan

• @Engr-Zeeshan @MJANKb9ddefc9b1 Confidence in students enhances their motivation and participation, which is crucial for both academic and personal growth. Creating a friendly environment and using formative assessments encourages open communication and feedback.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• To boost low-confidence students:

Encourage and Praise: Acknowledge their efforts and achievements.
    Safe Environment: Create a supportive and non-judgmental classroom.
    Set Small Goals: Help them achieve attainable targets.
    Individual Support: Provide one-on-one assistance.
    Encourage Participation: Gently nudge them to join class activities.
    Peer Support: Pair them with encouraging classmates.
    Extracurricular Activities: Encourage joining activities outside the classroom.
    Teach Self-Advocacy Empower them to ask for help and voice their needs.
    These strategies can help build their confidence and engagement.

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher
    Address: Sindh Pakistan

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1One of the most important things in the educational process is to be The student has an independent personality in making opinions and building all aspects of his personality. This is only done to motivate the student to trust himself, and this will be done by involving the students. In solving problems and all aspects of the classroom through activities. Different learning strategies and maintaining the educational process make the student able to solve personal problems and build characters.

• @Siza-73fd5aa5ff
    Thank you for your input. I agree that it's important for students to develop their own opinions and personality. This happens when they are encouraged to trust themselves and are involved in classroom activities and problem-solving. Different learning strategies help keep students engaged and help them build strong characters and solve personal problems.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @Shazia-Baloch ..every student couldn't learn by the same strategy. We should apply different strategies for students from which they can understand the topics which we teach.

• @Siza-73fd5aa5ff .exactly 👆.Every student couldn't learn by the same strategy. We should apply different strategies by which they can learn or get knowledge easily

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1 These 5Cs are very helpful to build confidence 👆

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1
    Sir, all your points are excellent. Here, I want to write a couple of sentences about point 3. I like "Connection" because building strong relationships with peers and teachers creates a supportive network. When students feel supported, they are more active, share their ideas, and don't hesitate to ask for help. This sense of belonging significantly boosts their confidence and overall well-being.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @AFSHA28f0a2936e a great method dear appreciated.

• @Burfatmukhtiar thank you respected sir also want your ideas about it.

• @FarhanMehboob thank you respected sir for your supporting feedback.

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1 Talking about themselves and receiving a positive reaction helps to build confidence. We can help students to develop into the best versions of themselves by showing them that their stories are important. Create many opportunities for sharing so students get to practice this skill.

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1 first of all I M agree with your post,
    Now options is very important if confidence is bulid your classroom with a all students, some time teacher only focus 4 or 5 students in classroom and this is wrong impression for others, my suggestion is we all give chance all in classroom

Burfat Ali