• Lesson planning and self-study are crucial for teachers

@MJANKb9ddefc9b1 Thank you..! To check if my students are understanding, I use methods like quizzes, class discussions, and I also give them homework to reinforce learning and review their understanding the next day.

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher
    Address: Sindh Pakistan

• @Engr-Zeeshan walai kum Salam Sir, I also engage in discussions and try to clarify any questions that arise.

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher
    Address: Sindh Pakistan

• Lesson plan is the document by which a teacher can achieve its objectives in the classroom. This is very helping to improve teacher's learning when teacher reflects upon his or her pedagogies, assessment and what went well and what went bad.
    Moreover when teacher plans a lesson, it gives a chance to design impressive and learning activities for students according to the individual difference which makes the route clear to teacher in teaching.

• Hi my all e teach forum fellows. I would like to discuss about assessing slos. The main features of any lesson plan is to make strong students learning outcomes because whole lesson revolve s around it and it's assessment. Different teachers use different teaching strategies to assess slos .what strategies do you apply to assess the slos you make for your lesson?

• @Mariam hello dear madam yes assessing students in one of the most interesting and necessary part of my teaching i always assess my learners during the topic by usin formative assessment method and also at the end by taking feed back in presentation way also.

• @Mariam Learning outcome is the goal that must be analyzed in the end of each lesson in order to ensure the successful delivery of the lesson.

• @Engr-Zeeshan actually I try to just tell what I do, short words better then long story my point of view

Burfat Ali

• @Shazia-Baloch Planning lessons ahead of time means teachers enter the classroom each day fully prepared to teach new concepts and lead meaningful discussions – instead of figuring things out as they go. Without a lesson plan, students can quickly lose focus and teachers may be left scrambling, thinking of what to do next.

• @Burfatmukhtiar Aslam o Alaikum Sir,

This forum is all yours, and I am a part of this forum.
    Hugs and Best wishes dear...

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @Shazia-Baloch Hello 👋👋,
    Dear Shazia, How do you approach setting goals and objectives for your lessons or curriculum? Do you enjoy creating detailed lesson plans and structuring your teaching strategy ahead of time?🙂

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN