• Student learning outcome SLO

SLO is basic part of learning, but how we teach is direct affected student minds.
    Teacher is play with students minds and depend the teacher how he or her role-playing in classroom, school and society.
    Please visit me blow link
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/mukhtiar-ali-burfat-27447134
    Email: alimadad83@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +923183979021

Burfat Ali

• @Burfatmukhtiar could you please precise what does SLO mean in this context?

• I mentioned already SLO means students learn from teacher to the topic

Burfat Ali

• @Burfatmukhtiar Dear, it looks like you wrote the above statement in a hurry or you didn't rechecked the words. I think Student Learning Outcomes ( SLOs) defines What students are expected to know and what are the results at the end of course How teacher plays with the minds here

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• Why we use SLO?
    *It's means Students learn outcome.

headingBecause SLO is best way for students.****

• @Burfatmukhtiar

Dear Burfat,

Please be active and respond clearly so everyone can understand. As Pakistani teachers, we are here to learn and grow together. If we lack confidence, we should feel free to ask questions for better understanding. Madam Ana asked a simple question about the reason behind the post. Now, it's your turn to reply in a way that everyone can comprehend.

I hope we can continue to have productive discussions about our professional development.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• Hello dear @Ana_moderator,
    I think with believe that Perhaps Burfat is referring to the results indicating whether a student meets the Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs). This topic is commonly addressed in lesson plans across all subjects, but perhaps Burfat isn't entirely certain. 🤔

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @Ana_moderator dear slo's are very mean in to us being a teacher. Without students learning objective(SlO)a teacher can't fulfill their aim to teach a topic. Every topic has different strategies to teach so it's very necessary part to set goals of that topic, without slo it impossible to assess the students and manage the time period of particular lesson. Hope my forum fellows understand my point of view, that's it🥰thanks🥳

Regards:
    Asma Shahzad
    JST
    Govt.Girls High School Ward.1 Thatta
    Sindh Pakistan

• @Ana_moderator hello respected mam here i want to define SLO .
    Student Learning Outcomes are statements that specify what students will know, be able to do or be able to demonstrate when they have completed or participated in a Course or Program. SLO's specify an action by the student that must be observable, measurable and able to be demonstrated.
    Thanks
    Regards Maryam jan

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1 great explain dear and thanks

Burfat Ali

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1
    @Ana_moderator
    The SLO does not represent all that the educator does when leading learners in a school or classroom, but rather, focuses on a specific learning need as identified in the analysis of assessment and historical learner data, or as a result of a school being identified.

Burfat Ali

• @Asmashahzad1985
    Hi
    I am Arsalan your post is better

• @Engr-Zeeshan y
    Hi Zeeshan your topic is better for students

• @Ana_moderator Student learning outcomes (SLOs) are the specified knowledge, skills, abilities or attitudes that students are expected to attain by the end of a learning experience or program of study.