• Award distribution among toppers impact on other students

Giving awards to the top students can affect other students in different ways. It can motivate some students to work harder and improve their grades because they want to win awards too. Schools that encourage this kind of competition often see better overall performance because students set goals and are motivated to achieve them [[❞]]

However, for some students, this competition can lead to stress and anxiety. They might feel pressure to perform well, which can hurt their academic performance and mental health. Research shows that students who feel anxious tend to have lower grades [[❞]]

It's important for schools to find a balance. While recognizing top achievers can encourage excellence, it’s also crucial to support all students' mental health. Creating a supportive and inclusive learning environment, and helping students manage stress, can help achieve this balance [[❞]]

Note: How you will balance the students? If you have more ideas, you can share them

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @FarhanMehboob In Pakistani schools, recognizing top students can boost motivation and encourage others to improve. However, it’s also important to manage the stress and pressure that competition can cause. To balance this, schools could celebrate a variety of achievements, like progress and effort, not just high grades. Providing support through counseling and stress management programs can help reduce anxiety. Promoting teamwork and focusing on personal growth rather than just competition can also create a more supportive and motivating environment for all students.

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @Engr-Zeeshan I appreciate your comments. I think, In Pakistan, schools should balance awards with support. Awards can motivate students, but they shouldn't cause stress. Schools should recognize various achievements and provide resources to help all students succeed. The Awards should be given to all the students for motivation and remove stress.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• Yes. It is good. The backbenchers will truly work hard if they are not getting reward or they won't receive any reward in future receive any

• @FarhanMehboob respected sir awards and appreciations both makes student to work hard .

• @shabeenaMemon
    It's good to motivate everyone to work hard. Encouraging all students to develop their key is the point

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @FarhanMehboob Hi my respected sir ! Good topic maintain balance between students who get higher grades towards their studies.and those who are backbencher is very necessary .in my point of view every learner is unique and have their own qualities. If some one is not getting good grades it doesn't mean that he is looser .may be he is more intelligent but the level of interest is diverse may be he or she is good at art and sports side .fortunately i belong the school where we maintain the equality among students ,arranged annually some co- curricular activities and give them certificates or reward on their partcipations..at the time of result declaration .

Afshanshah pst ggps hani
    Hyderabad,sindh Pakistan

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1 Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @AFSHAN-SHAH
    I completely agree with your thoughts. Every student has unique talents, and it's important to recognize their different strengths. It’s great that your school supports all students and rewards them for their participation in various activities.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN