• "The Role of Technology in Modern Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Education: Benefits, Challenges, and Best Practices."

@FarhanMehb**b said in "The Role of Technology in Modern Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Education: Benefits, Challenges, and Best Practices.":

Can you please enlight about the remote areas Schools and role of technology there...

@FarhanMehb**b Dear brother Farhan,
    It's wonderful to hear from you! 😊 Technology can play a big role in improving education in remote areas (rural areas) of Pakistan. It provides access to many educational resources online, like e-books, videos on youtube or any other source, and interactive learning materials. Teachers can benefit from online trainings, improving their skills and teaching methods, while students can enjoy engaging and interactive learning through educational apps and virtual classes. This helps bridge the gap between urban and rural education, ensuring quality learning for everyone.
    However, challenges like reliable internet connectivity and access to devices need to be addressed. Partnering with NGOs, government initiatives, and private sectors can help overcome these barriers. Let's keep pushing for better education for all, no matter where they are.
    Sending you lots of love and hugs! 🤗💖

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @Yousuf-Memon Yes dear, As per situations in rural areas of Pakistan specially in Sindh province your thoughts are matching some how. I think officially use of technology is not banned. And also your colleague teachers may also promote you to do so. I am not satisfied with these two points you raised. No doubt it is challenging for us to use technology in the schools. I appreciate your post dear sir and wanted to know more from your experiences.

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427

• @BASSEe36fe400f5 said in "The Role of Technology in Modern Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Education: Benefits, Challenges, and Best Practices.":

however the context and the policy makers need to be aware of what is going on to help us educators do the job the right way. I mean training and clear goals are important to level up the teachers' methods of using technology not just to present but to benefit from it both teacher and student.

Definitely! Policy makers need to understand what's happening so they can help with training and clear goals. This way, technology can truly benefit both teachers and students. 💻📚

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427

• @NaseemShaheen94 said in "The Role of Technology in Modern Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Education: Benefits, Challenges, and Best Practices.":

While it offers significant benefits, such as fostering creativity and breaking geographical barriers, challenges like ensuring equitable access and balancing screen time must be addressed

While technology offers great benefits like boosting creativity and connecting people across distances, we need to tackle challenges such as ensuring everyone has access and managing screen time. 🌍✨💡

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427

• @BRYANb8875625e5 dear sir hats off to you. You are doing your job tremendously ...
    Can you please share more expreinces from SPED that can be merged with the normal children educaton and can help us in creativity.

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427

• @Ani-Bareghamyan great work dear. You are an Art Teacher and teaching art is not easy. Beng an Art Teacher can you please share your more experiences that can be used to uplift the structure of rural area education.

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427

• @AbdulRehman5 Wow Dear.
    You are on right path. Keep up the good work. Can you share your own strategy that how you are using these tools in class. And what is thinking of your students when you use these tools infront of them or how your students behave in the class when you bring these tools in class. Please let us know more about your own strategies in class.

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427

• @Tabas94b4c379bb Thanks dear.
    Why not you are sharing your experiences?

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427

• @mrhamed said in "The Role of Technology in Modern Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Education: Benefits, Challenges, and Best Practices.":

I suggest using technology in a higher level to make the education process more engaging.

dear sir thanks for your suggestion. Inshallah after this competition I personally will try my level best and hopefully will try to change traditional ways of teaching. Although its not an easy task but try is key of success. Wish me best of luck for upcoming challenges.

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427

• @Engr-Zeeshan Sir, there is no use of Technology in my School. I use Internet on My mobile, the PMS application. Sometime shole few videos to ECE class students for vocabulary

• @Engr-Zeeshan respected sir i have a confusion that as you know better about the hard areas in our country where there is less digital resources and technology so what is your point of you how could we teach them how we use technologies there? I m facing this issue kindly will wait for your guidance.
    Thanks .

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1 Aslam o Alaikum dear Mariam Jan,
    I think whenever a issue rises, it has number of solutions. Do not ever feel that you are unable, and keep trying for solutions. Let me come to the topic and questons you asked;

@MJANKb9ddefc9b1 said in "The Role of Technology in Modern Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Education: Benefits, Challenges, and Best Practices.":

@Engr-Zeeshan respected sir i have a confusion that as you know better about the hard areas in our country where there is less digital resources and technology so what is your point of you how could we teach them how we use technologies there? I m facing this issue kindly will wait for your guidance.
    Thanks .

In response I think teaching in areas with limited digital resources can be challenging, but there are several approaches you might consider:
    1. Collaborate with other educators and organizations to share available resources.
    2. Use printed materials, hands-on activities, and traditional teaching aids that don't rely on technology.
    3. Engage with the local community to support educational initiatives. Sometimes community members can provide resources or help in other ways.
    4. Introduce technology gradually and in small increments. Start with basic tools and build up as more resources become available.
    Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need further assistance.

Best regards,

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427

• @Engr-Zeeshan
    Splendid bro what a brief explanation which is very useful to other teachers keep it up

Pakistan

• Hi! There are different effective Tech tools which we can used in in the classroom but due to the lack of resources i just use only my personal tablet and ,laptop. .

Afshan shah
    Pst:GGPS Hani latifabad#7
    District:Hyderabad
    Islamic Republic Of Pakistan

• Re: ["The Role of Technology in Modern Elementary](Secondary and Higher Secondary Education: Benefits)

Balancing technology with traditional teaching methods involves:
    1-Blended Learning: Combining online digital media with traditional face-to-face teaching.
    2-Strategic Use of Technology: Using technology when it adds value, such as for complex visualizations or interactive activities, while relying on traditional methods for direct instruction and hands-on activities.
    3-Student-Centered Approach: Allowing students to choose how they want to learn certain topics, whether through tech tools or traditional methods.
    4-Regular Review: Continuously assessing the effectiveness of technology in achieving learning outcomes and making adjustments as needed.
    5-Integrating Technology Gradually: Introducing new tech tools step-by-step to ensure both teachers and students are comfortable and proficient in their use.

Afshan shah
    Pst:GGPS Hani latifabad#7
    District:Hyderabad
    Islamic Republic Of Pakistan

• @Engr-Zeeshan said in "The Role of Technology in Modern Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Education: Benefits, Challenges, and Best Practices.":

Q3: What challenges have you faced in integrating technology, and how did you overcome them?

The usage of technologies in primary or secondary schools based on the facilities in schools. Like rural schools, even getting electricity is challenging. How they can think about internet connectivity. Most of the schools in rural areas also have the building not affordable for the technology equipment like computers, tablets, and other devices needed for students to access digital learning resources. So introducing technology in rural schools depends on the facilities they have.
    Firstly, they need infrastructure improvement. Secondly, need fundings for acquiring computers, tablets, and educational software. The schools also need to get ready for maintenance challenges.

• In which age a child should use technology or he should take help from AI.
    And how to use AI positively.

• @AFSHAN-SHAH nice one

Burfat Ali

• Very informative.

• @MYLOG47799627c6 hi Loges,

Thank you dear for sharing your insights! The challenges you've highlighted are indeed significant and common in many rural areas. Improving infrastructure is a crucial first step, as reliable electricity and internet connectivity are foundational for any technological integration. Additionally, acquiring funding for necessary equipment and educational software is essential.

It's also important to consider the ongoing maintenance and support required to sustain these technologies. In your experience, have there been any specific strategies or partnerships that have been effective in overcoming these challenges? Sharing such solutions could be beneficial for others facing similar issues.
    Regards

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427