• Leveraging ChatGPT to Enhance Learning in the Classroom

@AbdulRehman5

Hi @AbdulRehman5
    Hope everything is going well.

Generative AI tools like ChatGPT offer substantial conveniences, but their over-reliance can impede natural skill development during critical life stages. In early childhood, excessive use of AI can hinder language acquisition, social interaction, and creativity by reducing opportunities for active participation and limiting exposure to real-world social cues. For my students with autism, I use it as a Assistive Technology to basically foster social skills, reading comprehension and living skills.

Best,
    Mr. Bryan

• @MehranKhan No doubt your efforts are towards best of your students but underage mobile use may harm them. You may have a disscussion with the parents in terms of taking attention for their chidren while they use mobile or internet. I hope you understand my point dear. Use of technology is must for the students but with precautions.
    Hope we will disscuss more points like this.
    Best wishes for you dear and keep going ...

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• I can't agree more with you. It's true that while these tools can provide convenience and information, they may also create dependencies that can hinder essential skills. Promoting active learning environments, encouraging real-world interactions, and fostering digital literacy are critical strategies to address these challenges. By integrating AI as a supportive tool rather than a crutch, we can help ensure that it enhances rather than detracts from natural skill development.

Adel

• @Shaikhkanwal0 chatgpt is a usefull tool and also help in learning, found a problem solution tool. No doubt it's save our too much time and use full in classroom too, but I feel by using this tool as much we become dependent on it. Like chatGPT and other AI tools. We stop or thinking power and ask the questions to chatGPT or other AI tools.

• @Engr-Zeeshan well exactly you are right. I get your point and will cate next. Thanks Sir

Educate People, Save The World..

• @BRYANb8875625e5 absolutely right Sir.

• @AbdulRehman5 That's right.

• @Adel-8d693e36c4 exactly. Thats the bitter truth. Thanks

• @Engr-Zeeshan Sir I always include active research to ask from people of there areas after chatgpt. Because as you said that was right their active interaction is more necessary than using these tools. Networking is more important as it will enhance their communication skills also and build their confidence.

• @BRYANb8875625e5 Sir I always include active research to ask from people of there areas after chatgpt. Because as you said that was right their active interaction is more necessary than using these tools. Networking is more important as it will enhance their communication skills also and build their confidence.

• @Helena Dear,
    ChatGPT is a great tool and can be used for education in the 21st century. I've used it in my class a number of times. I usually divide my students into class groups as it is a multicast school and give each group a topic to learn about. Since my students don't have internet access, I use ChatGPT on my own mobile to help them search for information. They then create a mind map from the information we find. It makes learning fun and helps them improve their research skills.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @Shaikhkanwal0 Dear @KANWA22c6c9c84d @shamsa-kanwal

1. ChatGPT can be integrated by using it as a research tool, a writing assistant, and a discussion starter, helping students explore topics and think critically.

2. To ensure accuracy, always cross-check information from ChatGPT with trusted sources and teach students to do the same.

3. Ethical concerns can be addressed by setting clear guidelines for AI use, respecting privacy, and promoting responsible usage in the classroom.

4. Balance AI tools with human interaction by using AI for tasks like information gathering, while still focusing on teacher-led discussions, feedback, and mentorship.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN