• By saving and recycling paper, we save forests, my students' project work․

@ANIBAe11978a5ad
    Hello,
    Your team is a good a great work by senstizing young learners about protecting the environment as well implementing 3 R's: reduce, reuse and recycle. At my school, the Eco Club also is conducting various projects so as to motivate children to be more responsible towards their environment. 1000099027.jpg 1000099026.jpg 1000099025.jpg

• I would love to hear opinions, thoughts, about nature conservation, you can share your experience․

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher
    Address: Armenia

• @ANIBA, welcome to the Forum.
    What a gorgeous wall of beautiful drawings!

Very creative process that also teaches to be thrifty and caring. It was said earlier in this forum that small incremental steps make large steps. Our kids should have a clear understanding how industry works, how the stationaries, tissues, wrapping papers they use every day, come into existence and are being sold. Earlier they realize it, better is the awareness, quicker the diffusion, deeper the peer-understanding and holistic development.

Love it! Good luck!

• @Samar-yousef Thank you very much for inspiring me. The opinions of my colleagues are very important to me.

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher

• @Samar-yousef Thank you very much for inspiring me. The opinions of my colleagues are very important to me.
    I congratulate you, you have also done a great job, because it takes 200-500 years for plastic and polyethylene to decompose, and this is how we can give them a second life.

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher

• @Bilim Thank you very much for cheering me up. Your opinion is very important to me.

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher

• First of all, I really appreciate your efforts and congratulate for your project.
    The world has been witnessing climate issues and students need to be aware about global warming.
    Paper recycling and forest saving is such a nice and creative idea.

• @Raj-Kumar

Thank you for appreciating my work.

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher

• @Ani-Bareghamyan Starting environmental education early is crucial... Fine art connects us to both creativity and the beauty of nature, a masterpiece we must preserve, regardless of profession or age.

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher
    Address: Sindh Pakistan

• @Shazia-Baloch
    Thank you for the kind words. In my opinion, fine art is the subject that we can integrate in any situation. That way we will have a competent student. We will develop not only knowledge and skills, but also spatial perception, imagination, motor skills and attitude towards the surrounding world and art.

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher

• @Ani-Bareghamyan I watched your topic and videos and found them interesting. I come from a village where there are trees everywhere. In your language, you use words related to trees and oxygen. It's good sign for me.
    Trees are important for providing oxygen and sustaining life. They play a crucial role in our environment.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @FarhanMehboob
    Thank you for your support and encouraging words. I don't see my job in the list. I don't know why.

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher