• Academic Integrity vs. AI: strategy, policy, practice.

@AhmedElRahwan thank you so much

• @Ekaterina-P Absolutely right dear I an agree with you.

• @Yousuf-Memon in rural areas most of the students specially girls are not allowed to have any type of mobile.

• @Yousuf-Memon most of the students in our school cant afford the android phones very few of them have are their parents have share the mobiles with them for doing work.and at the next day they share or discuss with other students they help them to do complete their work .
    But for the girls in rural areas the situation may opposite because they are not allowed to have or even operate the mobile phones.

• @Ekaterina-P AI should be viewed as a tool to support their efforts, not as a substitute for original thought. Ethical Use: Students should use AI ethically, ensuring they understand and adhere to academic integrity standards. This includes properly disclosing AI-generated content and avoiding any form of plagiarism.

• @Ekaterina-P absolutely right 👆 i completely agree with you 😊

• @Ekaterina-P
    Thank you for opening an important topic.
    I started studying Artificial Intelligence from this forum when my knowledgeable friends shared their experience.
    I have been studying for a short time, but I have already managed to recognize the posts and topics that are made with the help of artificial intelligence. I don't mind, but everything is beautiful in moderation. I can create dozens of topics today, but where is the teacher's honesty? In the same school, if the student takes a small part and the rest shares his experience, it is different. Therefore, teachers should prevent this phenomenon by teaching students not to lose their own face, opinion, and what to say.

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher
    Address: Armenia

• @Ani-Bareghamyan good I agreed with you