• Extra Curricular/ Cocurricular activities

Hello respectable teschers!!
    I am.going to share my experience for making the class interactive.As I was posted.at a High School of my area.named Government High School Lakha where there was co education system which is very rare in our Region Sindh Pakistan because Girls schools are mostly separate from boys schools.

I was assigned a class of Ninth grade but the class was not active all the students were shy and hesitated though there was.hidden talent in.them.
    So after familiarization with the class I arranged different competitions of poetry,music,dance, debate and sports competitions of the groups every week ,fort nightly and monthly.It was proven that the students whome I counted as slow learners became more active and achieved prizes in the events.Specially the girls took active part in speeches,Singing and quiz competitions. Thus I got the active class whuch I wanted.

Six years has passed now those students have joined universities still they are in contact and give a v good feed back that Sir we learned and enjoyed a lot through co curricullar activities.
    Have any of you experienced such result of co curricullar activities?

• @MUHAM0c0c5f87f6 Aslam o Alaikum dear Muhammad Rahim,

Thank you for sharing your experience! It’s inspiring to hear how your focus on co-curricular activities made such a lasting impact on your students. It's wonderful that they still appreciate your encouragement after all these years. Your dedication to their growth is truly commendable. Keep up the great work!

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com