• Share your worth experience about making school time table for all classes

Aslam alaikum, here I m very curious to know about your views of making time table of the whole school, in my point of view it's a very big task to manage everything according to teacher preferences as well as in favour of students. Please share your worth experience and views that we adopt new ideas will make our work more better.

Regards:
    Asma Shahzad
    JST
    Govt.Girls High School Ward.1 Thatta
    Sindh Pakistan

• @Asmashahzad1985 Wa Alaikum Assalam Dear!
    Creating a timetable could be challenging. I haven't experienced make this timetable for all classes but as a class teacher I have made it and it has come to my experience that first you have to notice all things in mind first and managing time effectively of every subject teacher. No one should be engaged in another classroom while your time table shows her time to attend that period. And other such ideas I would like to share here. By the use of AI we can solve out every problem easily.
    Here are some tips to improve the process:
    1. Optimize Schedules: Use AI to arrange classes and resources efficiently.
    2. Personalize Timetables: Tailor schedules to individual student needs and preferences.
    3. Predict Conflicts: Leverage AI to foresee and avoid scheduling issues.
    4. Adjust in Real-Time: Implement AI for dynamic changes to accommodate unforeseen events.
    5. Allocate Resources: Utilize AI for effective distribution of classrooms and materials.

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• @Tabassumlaghari thanks dear for your valuable views and tips to share me

Regards:
    Asma Shahzad
    JST
    Sindh Pakistan

• @Asmashahzad1985 Wa Alaikum Assalam Dear . Yes I have experience to make timetable for the school. Let me share some areas, which I always ensure while making timetable for the school.

1. Blocking and setting that make it difficult to avoid clashes.
    2. Split classes that fragment the week.
    3. Part-time staff allocation within the whole cycle.
    4. Designated rooms to provide stability to teachers and students.
    5. Allocating classes in a way that makes sense and seems fair to students.
    6. Allocating classes in a way that makes sense to teachers.

The school timetable sits at the heart of school life. Our goal, is to create a timetable that gives teachers the best chance of delivering, and students the best chance of receiving the curriculum that the school has planned by spreading classes as evenly as possible with the right lesson flow. Making timetable for the school is always a pleasure full experience for me.

• Very good feel to hear your valuable experience to share with me.

Regards:
    Asma Shahzad
    JST
    Sindh Pakistan