• Notice Regarding Submission Reviews and Inquiries

Dear Forum Members,

I would like to address a matter that has recently come to our attention. We have received a high volume of inquiries regarding the status of submission reviews via our platform's email. In light of this, I would like to provide a unified response to clarify the current situation.

First and foremost, please be assured that all submissions are currently under review, or in a queue awaiting review. We understand that you are eager to learn the outcomes of your hard work, but we kindly ask for your patience. The results of the reviews will not be visible until the Peer Evaluation process commences. When Peer Evaluation begins, the approved works will begin to appear on the front end of our platform.

We strongly encourage all members to pay close attention to our upcoming Peer Evaluation phase. Remember to vote for your favorite projects!

Thank you for your continued support and contributions to our platform. We look forward to sharing the successes of many submissions with you soon.

• @Fish-Fisher
    Thank you for the information, in what format will they be installed? Will there be only the video or the paper version? All my information will be in one PDF.

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher
    Address: Armenia

• Thank you for this clarification.
    Best Regards from Tunisia
    Chokri

"Empowering students through engaging education, fostering environmental consciousness, and advancing scientific literacy. Committed to shaping future leaders in Life and Earth Sciences."

• @Fish-Fisher Thank you for the information.

• @Fish-Fisher Thanks for clarification.

Adel