• TEACHER IS A ROLE MODEL OF THE STUDENTS

@Tabassumlaghari
    Yes sis ...more of them are personally apply on my class & get amazing results .....change teaching strategies each day according to mod of my students ...the 21st century skills very helpful in learning process which provide wide teaching skill ...

Pakistan

• @RAHEELSAHITO Role model can be anybody: a parent, a sibling, a friend but some of our most influential and life-changing role models are teachers. Teachers play important role in our life to become successful in career and business. A good teacher helps us to become good human being in the society and good citizen of the country.

• @Sehar-Kazi I've found that students often view their teachers as role models, not just in terms of academic guidance, but also in terms of personal conduct and behavior. Many of my students have expressed admiration for me, saying, 'You're our favorite teacher, and we look up to you - we even take inspiration from the way you dress and carry yourself.

• @RAHEELSAHITO Nice post Sir. The Teachers is also a Facilitator.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @RAHEELSAHITO Indeed sir well said.

• @RAHEELSAHITO well said sir no doubt a teacher has a crucial responsibility to build up nations important pillar that is planting a seed of student whose fruitful growth strengths the roots of education.

• @RAHEELSAHITO Hello sirTeachers are role models as they shape students' behaviors, earn their trust, set standards, and positively influence their values. Students learn by observing them and model their behavior, while teachers consistently demonstrate respect, responsibility, and emotional support, impacting students' long-term goals.

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• @RAHEELSAHITO
    This explains the true responsibilities of a teacher as a mentor and guide for students. As teachers, we should connect with students and also learn from their behavior of how they want to be educated and how they like to connect with others in their surroundings. By using this method we can become more capable of effective teaching.

Shaheen

• Thanks for sharing.

Adel