• Teaching on rainy days can pose challenges

@Shazia-Baloch agree for this post again

Burfat Ali

• @Ana_moderator dear this is a common distrupting factor here,, many schools are situated in villages which makes it difficult for students to get to school. And the schools lack proper facilities. this leads to many problems with teaching. Many teachers also struggle to reach the school on rainy days..

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher
    Address: Sindh Pakistan

• @Ana_moderator Hi @Ana_moderator Yes ,it may be new or quiet different for you. But as you know that we are on a global forum and the things are not going smoothly in every part .So the countries who faced heavy rainfall have challenges to continue education in this heavy rainfall season .Many countries of the world like as India, Bangladesh ,Thailand,Indonesia,Philippine, vietnam and etc faced the challenges.

Afshanshah pst ggps hani
    Hyderabad,sindh Pakistan

• @AFSHA28f0a2936e @Shazia-Baloch Thank you for sharing and expanding our minds.
    It is truly valuable for me to consider different perspectives

• @Shazia-Baloch There are many places where rainy weather is prolong and they definitely use these strategies to continue there teaching and learning process.

• @Shazia-Baloch
    As-salamo-alaiqum Sister,
    Thank you for sharing these insightful strategies for teaching on rainy days. Your suggestions, from utilizing indoor spaces and covered areas to incorporating digital tools and flexible activities, are incredibly practical and can make a significant difference. I especially appreciate the emphasis on preparedness and having backup plans, as it helps ensure that learning continues smoothly despite any weather challenges. Your approach not only addresses the practical aspects but also keeps students engaged and motivated. I’ll definitely keep these ideas in mind for the future!

• @Shazia-Baloch ..ohh great 👍🏻 .These strategies are very useful .we can also apply them easily .

• It is very challenging to reach the school in monsoon season in rural areas when noone is willing to take public transport or even the owner of hired convience doesn't come to take him.As my posting is very far from my home due to heavy rain its really become very risky to reach the school and come back to home.I challenge myself and motivate me to not absent from my duty.as we know that students always follow the teacher when they see that our teacher comes from far away and take eisks only for the betterment of us the realise and inspire from my that act they try to come at school anyway.

• @Shazia-Baloch I also come from a village, and your post reflects my life and experiences. Here, we don't have paved roads; we have to take dirt paths to reach school. Although the government has taken many steps, and most roads are now paved, there is still a need for more implementation in many areas.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @Noorulain-Khatri ...ohh wow! Miss Noorulain
    You really inspired us ny your efforts. Keep it up!👍🏻
    You'll shine & bemome a great teacher in sha Allah