• What about your project?

Will you share if you have participated in teaching competition, which category have you selected, and have you ever participated in such a competition before? How are you feeling?1000072322.png
    Are you excited to see the results?

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher
    Address: Sindh Pakistan

• @Shazia-Baloch Thats very interesting question, I have selected the theme regarding ChatGPT and other AI tool for enhance learning. Now share your theme and experience being a participate in this competition?

• @Abdul_Rafay77 I also chose the theme ,, using ChatGPT and AI tools for enhancing learning. It's been an exciting experience.
    Most of the teachers have chose this theme.

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher

• Dear @Shazia-Baloch, you have chosen a very interesting topic, I presented my project for the promotion of environmental education nomination. I wish everyone success, I am glad that I met my colleagues from other countries within the framework of the forum.

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher
    Address: Armenia

• I have less experience than other but these topics have force me to learn a lot and project is in progress with many problems.

• Aslam o alaikum and hello to every one
    @Shazia-Baloch Yes most of the teachers chose this topic beause you are aware that other topics are almost of students presence. And in Pakistan summer vacations progressing from June 1st, 2024 and ends on July 31st, 2024. Due to vacations students are at their homes. So choosing other topics are bit difficult. I hope you got my point for selecting this topic.
    Regards

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @AbdulRehman5 It's fantastic bro that your passion is driving your learning... Every challenge is a chance to grow!!

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher

• The topic which i have selected for my project is gamifying classroom to enhance learners interest .because i always mostly teach my Ec students by games and activities kids always learn by doing

• Yes but I have a problem in uploading the image of the competition

• Dear competition participants!

The technical team is currently investigating the issue. If you are experiencing difficulties uploading images, please contact the technical support team directly at unesco_elibrary@101.com

In the meantime, you can try adding a compressed file (at the bottom of your application page), where you can upload all your materials and have them compressed into one archive.

• @Shazia-Baloch glad to know you have selected this topic..! I also choose the same it's really interesting topic and yeah I'm d**n excited...! Wining or loosing it's just a part of life but ik d**n happy I took part in this competition

• @SHANZA-SHAH That's awesome dear! I'm glad we both find it interesting. . you're right, participating and learning are what really matter.. Best of luck dear✨💫

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher

• @Ani-Bareghamyan thank you for your kind words! I'm delighted that you found the topic interesting. Presenting your project for promoting environmental education sounds impactful. Wishing you all the best with your nomination!

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher

• Hello Mam Shazia I have selected the them Build Innovative Creativity in classroom with ICT. Because I think in our province Sindh firstly we need to work on ICT. If our students know about ICT they will operate every software easily and I am very excited for the results.

• @Shazia-Baloch it's done

Burfat Ali

• Yes, I have participated in the competition and the category that I selected was "Gamifying Classrooms to Enhance Students' Engagement".

• Dear @Shazia-Baloch,
    Thank you very much: I also wish you success in your nomination.

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher
    Address: Armenia

• I selected an interesting topic for my project, titled "Fostering Creativity in the Classroom with ICT," using my IT skills and background. Since it's summer vacation in Pakistan and the children are at home, I submitted a description instead of a lesson plan. In my eyes, Everyone is a winner; participating is what matters most. Winning or losing is secondary. This experience has increased our learning and understanding. I’m glad to have connected with colleagues from other countries through this forum.

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• I had chosen the category of Use of Chat GPT and othe AI tools for enhanced learning and it was good decision to work with as AI became game changer for my project work too

• Assalam o alaikum/Hello
    I have selected the topic Gamifying classrooms and enhancing learner's engagement.its my first experience to participate such competition but really fruitfull for every learner. In future insha Allah i'll participate each and every such competitions to enhance my learnings as well as my students because by teaching you will learn and by learning you will teach.