• ECO-EDUCATION

Dear Antonia

Thank you for supporting my ideas and initiatives. Your help and inspiration mean a lot to me. I invite you to visit our Sehriyo school, where you can visually familiarize yourself with our projects and see how we are introducing new technologies and environmental practices. We will be glad to see you!

Sincerely,
    Shakhnoza
    @Antonia Antonia said in ECO-EDUCATION:

Your ideas for incorporating eco-education into schools are well-structured and timely. They offer a range of practical approaches, from interdisciplinary lessons to extracurricular activities and technology integration. The ideas presented are adaptable to various educational settings and age groups.
    Your proposals effectively emphasize the multifaceted benefits of eco-education, including fostering environmental consciousness, developing critical thinking skills, and preparing students for a future where sustainability is increasingly crucial. By linking environmental education to various subjects and real-world activities, this approach can make learning more engaging and relevant for students.
    Overall, this framework provides a solid foundation for educators looking to implement or enhance environmental education in their schools. It balances theoretical knowledge with practical, hands-on experiences, which is key to effective learning and long-term behavioral change.

Contacts:
    Shakhnoza Khamrayeva
    Sehriyo School, Tashkent
    WhatsApp: +998881585511
    hamraeva.s@gmail.com

• Hello Shakhnoza
    Eco-education in life sciences and earth sciences aims to foster environmental awareness and stewardship by teaching students about biodiversity, ecosystems, human impact on the environment, sustainability, and natural resources. It emphasizes outdoor learning, project-based activities, interdisciplinary approaches, and the use of technology to connect theoretical knowledge with real-world applications. The goals of eco-education include promoting environmental literacy, critical thinking, and a sense of responsibility towards preserving the natural environment, ultimately inspiring students to become proactive stewards of the planet for a sustainable future.
    Best regards from Tunisia
    Chokri

"Empowering students through engaging education, fostering environmental consciousness, and advancing scientific literacy. Committed to shaping future leaders in Life and Earth Sciences."

• @Shakhnoza said in We demonstrate you all ideas I noticed below via Sehriyo School experience:

Eco-clubs are always a good idea; I have one with my students called "Keep Growing" It is amazing how Eco-clubs expose our students with intellectual disability to skills that no other scenario could expose. Thank you @Shakhnoza 279388950_10225562239470270_3779583183524605618_n.jpg

• @Shakhnoza said in ECO-EDUCATION:

I invite you to visit our Sehriyo school

Thank you for sharing your practice! Do you perhaps have a school website, or any photos from your school or classes that you could share?

• @Shakhnoza said in ECO-EDUCATION:

Dear Antonia

Thank you for supporting my ideas and initiatives. Your help and inspiration mean a lot to me. I invite you to visit our Sehriyo school, where you can visually familiarize yourself with our projects and see how we are introducing new technologies and environmental practices. We will be glad to see you!

Sincerely,
    Shakhnoza
    @Antonia Antonia said in ECO-EDUCATION:

Your ideas for incorporating eco-education into schools are well-structured and timely. They offer a range of practical approaches, from interdisciplinary lessons to extracurricular activities and technology integration. The ideas presented are adaptable to various educational settings and age groups.
    Your proposals effectively emphasize the multifaceted benefits of eco-education, including fostering environmental consciousness, developing critical thinking skills, and preparing students for a future where sustainability is increasingly crucial. By linking environmental education to various subjects and real-world activities, this approach can make learning more engaging and relevant for students.
    Overall, this framework provides a solid foundation for educators looking to implement or enhance environmental education in their schools. It balances theoretical knowledge with practical, hands-on experiences, which is key to effective learning and long-term behavioral change.

very goog

DR/Reham

• I like this idea and i thing it is suitable for different types of schools .

• @Shakhnoza You make an excellent point about the importance of incorporating eco-education into the school curriculum. Integrating environmental topics and sustainability across different subject areas is a highly effective approach that can help cultivate an environmentally conscious generation of students. Let me expand on your Idea #1 with some additional suggestions:

Create Integrated Lessons:

• As you mentioned, collaborating across disciplines to develop integrated lessons is key. This allows students to explore environmental concepts from multiple perspectives and make meaningful connections.

Biology and Geography:

• Lessons on ecology, ecosystems, biodiversity, climate change, and the interdependence of living organisms and their environment.
    • Field trips or virtual tours to observe local ecosystems and understand the importance of biodiversity.

Physics and Chemistry:

• Lessons on energy conservation, renewable energy sources (solar, wind, hydroelectric, etc.), and the chemical processes that impact the environment (e.g., pollution, waste management).
    • Hands-on activities or experiments related to sustainable energy solutions and minimizing environmental footprint.

Literature and History:

• Reading and discussing literary works that explore environmental themes, such as nature writing, eco-fiction, and works by environmental activists.
    • Studying the history of environmental movements, key figures, and landmark events that have shaped environmental policies and awareness.

English:

• Incorporating geography and biology topics into English lessons, such as writing persuasive essays on environmental issues, creating informative brochures on sustainability, or delivering presentations on green initiatives.
    • Analyzing news articles, scientific reports, or documentaries related to environmental topics and honing critical thinking skills.

Additionally, consider the following strategies to further integrate eco-education:

• Invite guest speakers, such as environmental scientists, sustainability experts, or community activists, to share their knowledge and experiences with students.
    • Organize school-wide sustainability projects, such as recycling campaigns, school garden initiatives, or energy-saving challenges, to engage students in hands-on environmental stewardship.
    • Collaborate with local organizations or community groups to participate in environmental cleanup efforts, nature restoration projects, or citizen science initiatives.

By taking a cross-curricular and interdisciplinary approach, schools can effectively weave eco-education into the fabric of the curriculum, empowering students to become informed, environmentally conscious, and action-oriented citizens.

• Let's talk
    Our responsibility to teach students to face every situation and they should be know how they safe his mother earth and they must be aware how we safe earth.
    Any one have any great idea for more talk?
    Please share your comments here

Burfat Ali

• @Shakhnoza
    After reading your post I was anxious to know about ECO-Education. After surfing internet I think An eco-education can be organised as school garden. Teach students how to plant, care for, and harvest vegetables. This hands-on activity helps them learn about nature, sustainability, and healthy eatings...

(FARHAN MEHBOOB)
    Primary School Teacher
    SINDH, PAKISTAN

• @Shakhnoza your ideas are brilliants but one is major task of classroom reading students minds

Burfat Ali