• As a Teacher what I think before opening school

As an educator. Back to school is always a special time of year. It's moment to reconnect with scholars and parents, share goals, and set the enthusiasm in the syes of both scholars and parents reaffirm why I do what I do. It's inspiring and energizing to know that we are all in this journey together, ready to support and nurture young minds. Here's to another year of growth, discovery, and making a positive impact.

Burfat Ali

• @Burfatmukhtiar Special time of the year, when new batch arrive and teacher first assist the previous knowledge or the level of understanding of students and then design lesson plan to exced the students understanding.

• @Burfatmukhtiar Back-to-school is a unique moment to engage with students and parents, set objectives, and spark excitement. It’s motivating to collaborate in guiding and encouraging young learners. Cheers to a year of progress, exploration, and making a difference!

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher
    Address: Sindh Pakistan

• Bach-to-school time has different flavours for both teachers and learners.Some find it bitter,some find it tasty.Students often feel a mix of excitement, anxiety, and anticipation as the school year begins. The transition from summer's freedom to the routine of school offers a chance to re-establish structure in daily life.The school year is a period for personal development, whether academically, socially, or emotionally.

Adel