• The use of GOOGLE CALANDAR for student engagement

Play games with students using Google Calendar:

Option 1: Schedule a game session

1. Create a new event on Google Calendar.
    2. Invite students to the event.
    3. Add a description of the game or activity.
    4. Attach any necessary files or links (e.g., game instructions or online game platforms).

Option 2: Use Google Calendar add-ons

1. Search for "games" or "educational games" in the Google Workspace Marketplace.
    2. Install an add-on like "Google Calendar Games" or "Classcraft."
    3. Follow the add-on's instructions to create game sessions or activities within Google Calendar.

Option 3: Integrate external game platforms

1. Choose an online game platform (e.g., Kahoot, Quizlet, or Minecraft: Education Edition).
    2. Schedule a game session on Google Calendar.
    3. Share the game link or instructions with students via the event description or attachments.

Tips and Variations

• Use Google Calendar's "Repeat" feature to schedule recurring game sessions.
    • Create separate calendars for different classes or game groups.
    • Encourage students to create their own game events or join existing ones.
    • Consider using Google Meet or Google Classroom for game sessions that require video conferencing or collaboration.

By following these steps, you can use Google Calendar to play games with students and make learning more engaging and fun!

Unlocking potential, fostering empathy, and inspiring a love of learning that lasts a lifetime!"

• @NAJMAc79e2494d9 great to see

Burfat Ali

• @NAJMAc79e2494d9 hi sister it is interesting way to engaged students towards educational games and with technology.its good post.i appreciate to you .And definitely i go through this strategy in future inshallah.

Afshanshah pst ggps hani
    Hyderabad,sindh Pakistan

• Re: The use of GOOGLE CALANDAR for student engagement
    Assalamualaikum miss, I am Tabassum Laghari, I found your topic mire valuable.
    Here are some additional tips:
    Interactive Scheduling: Use Google Calendar to poll students on game preferences before scheduling.
    Feedback Collection: After games, gather student feedback via Google Forms for improvement.
    Celebrate Achievements: Schedule events to recognize game milestones and achievements.
    Extend Learning: Plan themed weeks or projects related to the games for continued engagement.
    These tips can help enhance the use of Google Calendar for engaging and interactive learning!

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• Asalamo-aliqum Madam
    That sounds like a fantastic plan! Using Google Calendar to organize games with students is a creative and engaging approach to learning. It's great to see you thinking outside the box to make education more interactive and enjoyable. By scheduling these sessions and incorporating different tools, you're not only teaching the subject matter but also valuable organizational and digital skills. Keep up the great work—your students are sure to appreciate the effort you're putting into making their learning experience both fun and educational!

• I totally agree that Google has done much and helped organize and engage our students in class activities.

Adel

• @NAJMAc79e2494d9
    Google Calendar must be a good option to engage students with gaming and learning with fun .

• @NAJMAc79e2494d9 Thanks for sharing. This was informative Indeed.

Adel