• Facing difficulties New teacher

challenges faced by 21st-century teachers in deprived areas, as discussed on the UNESCO platform. Some of the difficulties they face include:

1. Limited resources and infrastructure
    2. High student-teacher ratios
    3. Lack of access to technology and digital tools
    4. Insufficient training and support
    5. Socio-economic challenges and poverty
    6. Language barriers and diverse student needs
    7. Limited community engagement and support
    8. Inadequate funding and budget constraints
    9. Difficulty in retaining talented teachers
    10. Balancing traditional teaching methods with modern approaches

UNESCO's platform highlights these challenges to raise awareness and promote discussions on how to better support teachers in deprived areas, ensuring quality education for all.

Unlocking potential, fostering empathy, and inspiring a love of learning that lasts a lifetime!"

• @NAJMAc79e2494d9 not only new teacher same problem of system

Burfat Ali

• @NAJMAc79e2494d9 Aslam o Alaikum Najma,
    Yes, no doubt UNESCO is a forum for motivation. They are trying to unite the world on one platform and are interested in discussions about the realm with experienced individuals. I am very excited to join this forum. I have often called it an "Ocean of Knowledge" in my posts. Your topic and perspective show your concern for advancing the use of digital tools in education. Inshallah, the day will come when we overcome these issues.

Regards,

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @Burfatmukhtiar Hi respected sir i totally agreed with you that these challenge are not faced by new teacher but most areas of sindh especially rular area faced.

Afshan shah
    Pst:GGPS Hani latifabad#7
    District:Hyderabad
    Islamic Republic Of Pakistan

• @NAJMAc79e2494d9

I’m from a rural area in Puerto Rico island and I see myself and my students in every of those challenges. But, I didn’t stay there expecting and waiting for our government, I start to look for grants, partnerships, collaborations, international teachers and other ways to give my students what they deserve, quality education.

That’s why we are here, we are part of a teacher army that change our students reality. There is no better message than seeing them achieving everything, every day ❤

• @NAJMAc79e2494d9 Exactly mam That period, Teaching not easy task, teaching means whatever teacher know about given topic which discuss in the classroom ,must every student kwon main theme of topic,then can easy to elaborate with daily life examples.As saying "Best teacher always remains Student".Teacher need the standard level training with Standard level Master trainer then new teacher know how to Teach & every student understand during lecture.

• @NAJMAc79e2494d9 Nice topic. Newly qualified teachers tend to lack additional knowledge and support in the areas of classroom management, lesson planning, curriculum interpretation, and communication within and outside the school.

• @NAJMAc79e2494d9 agreed ma'm you are absolutely right.I pay you the gratitude that how you raised the basic issues of us.

• @Noorulain-Khatri..Absolutely! 👍🏻

• Classroom management is one of the most significant challenges faced by beginner teachers. As new educators step into their roles, they often find themselves grappling with establishing control and creating an environment conducive to learning. Effective classroom management involves setting clear expectations, maintaining discipline, and fostering a positive classroom atmosphere. For beginners, this can be particularly daunting due to their limited experience in handling diverse student behaviors and maintaining order amidst the chaos of a new teaching environment. Understanding and addressing these challenges is crucial for developing effective teaching strategies and ensuring a productive and respectful learning environment.

Let me know strategies have you found most effective in managing your classroom and maintaining a positive learning environment as a new teacher?

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• @NAJMAc79e2494d9 Yes dear! Teachers in deprived areas face challenges such as limited resources, high student-teacher ratios, and insufficient training. Additionally, socio-economic hardships, lack of technology, and inadequate funding further complicate their ability to provide quality education.

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan