• Creating an interactive video

"Creating an interactive video on artificial intelligence typically involves several steps:

1. Setting the Objective: Define what you aim to achieve with the video, such as educating viewers on AI basics or showcasing its applications in a specific field.

2. Planning and Scripting: Outline the main topics the video will cover and organize the content in a sequential manner.

3. Writing Text and Voiceover: Prepare text that will be used as on-screen language or as a voiceover to explain concepts.

4. Creating Animations and Illustrations: Use animations or illustrations to visually explain complex ideas and concepts in an engaging way.

5. Interaction and Visual Experience: Within the interactive video, you can add interactive elements like quizzes or tools to experiment with simple AI models.

6. Production and Editing: Produce the video using appropriate video editing software and edit it to be smooth and engaging.

7. Publishing and Promotion: Once the video is complete, publish it on social media platforms or your website and promote it to attract interested viewers.

8. Adobe After Effects: For creating advanced visual and motion effects and adding interactive elements.

9. Adobe Premiere Pro: For basic and advanced video editing, adding text, and animations.

10. Camtasia: Specialized in creating interactive educational videos in an easy and straightforward manner.

11. Articulate Storyline: Used for creating interactive training courses and educational videos with customizable styles.

12. Vyond: For creating easy and simplified explainer videos with animations.

13. Lumen5: Converts articles into videos with animations and text suitable for video.

Choosing the right program depends on your specific needs, such as the type of video you want to create and the level of interactivity you want to include.

• Dear @Asmaa25f3b45787,
    Dear colleague, thank you for sharing your experience with us. This was very useful for me, I will try to study those programs and create new video resources.

Sincerely, Ani

Ani Bareghamayan
    Art teacher
    Address: Armenia

• Thank you, Asma. You are always exceptional and helpful - Asma, my amazing work colleague and wonderful friend."

DR/Reham

• @Asmaa25f3b45787
    Thank you for the guide line. Actually I'm not that good in creating videos. Just learn a bit using Canva and OpenShot tools. This guideline will help me to create a better videos for me in future.