• E-Teach Forum: benefits and additional points for participants

@Ana_moderator Hi dear! It is to say that I am changing my user name same as on my website but it's not being changed..... Don't know where is the issue.?

Tabassum Laghari

• @Sana said in E-Teach Forum: benefits and additional points for participants:

Together, we can inspire the next generation of thinkers, innovators, and leaders.

Absolutely! Together, we can shape a brighter future by nurturing creativity, curiosity, and leadership in the young minds of today. 🌟🚀

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @Housna thanks you housna

• @Tabasebab67ddca hello please send me a message in a chat about this issue, we will try to sort it out

• @Ana_moderator hello mam kindly brief about medals and reputations is this included in additional points??

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1 this is wonderful

Burfat Ali

• @Ana_moderator
    @Tabasebab67ddca @Ana_moderator Hi, hope all is fine
    Read the Guidelines: Familiarize yourself with the forum guidelines to understand the community norms and rules.

Explore Topics: Browse through the different sections or topics of the forum to find discussions that interest you.

Join Conversations: Don't hesitate to join ongoing conversations or start new ones. Your perspective is valuable!

Ask Questions: If you have any questions about how things work or need clarification, feel free to ask. We're here to help.

Respect Others: Always be respectful and considerate towards fellow members. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Have Fun: Lastly, enjoy your time here! Forums are great places to learn, share knowledge, and connect with like-minded people

• @SHAHZb84f6bc159 Aslam o Alaikum dear,
    I am Farhan Mehboob's elder brother. It's great to see you here! I just came across your post, which seems to be about providing information to newcomers on the forum. Your positive attitude is much appreciated, and it's wonderful to be part of such an informative, collaborative, and friendly environment where we can learn and grow together. I look forward to more insightful discussions with you!

Best regards,

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1 hello, thank you for your question.
    Additional points (that are to be added during competition project evaluation phase) can be awarded for participation in forum discussions.
    Please find more information about this here: https://elibrary-forum.sdpsg.101.com/topic/64/e-teach-forum-benefits-and-additional-points-for-participants/2

Medals and reputation are separate systems for active participation that apply to all forum members, not just competition participants.

• @SHAHZb84f6bc159 great guideline for active participation!
    From the moderator's perspective, I would like to draw participants' attention to one of the most important rules. 15227a5c-137f-4405-acbe-32a8db5ed234-image.png

• The UNESCO Teachers Compilation 2.0 highlights the impact of teachers on students' lives and the importance of supporting and empowering educators.

• Recognition: UNESCO's compilation acknowledges teachers' hard work and dedication, boosting their morale and motivation.

• Professional Development: It provides access to resources, training, and best practices, helping teachers enhance their skills and stay updated on innovative methods.

• Community Building: The compilation fosters a sense of community among teachers, encouraging collaboration, sharing of ideas, and support.

• Empowerment: By emphasizing teacher autonomy and leadership, it enables educators to take ownership of their teaching practices and make a more significant impact.

• Student Success: By providing effective teaching strategies, it helps teachers unlock students' full potential, leading to improved academic outcomes and a more fulfilling teaching experience.

• Global Connections: The compilation facilitates the exchange of ideas and experiences among teachers worldwide, broadening their perspectives and approaches.

• Well-being: By prioritizing teacher well-being and self-care, it promotes a healthier and more sustainable teaching environment.

• Innovation: The compilation encourages teachers to innovate and experiment with new approaches, making teaching more engaging and fun.

• Policy Influence: It informs education policy decisions, ensuring teachers' voices are heard and their needs are addressed.

• Celebration: The compilation celebrates the teaching profession, attracting and inspiring new educators to join the field.

By transforming teachers' lives in these ways, the UNESCO Teachers Compilation 2.0 ultimately enhances the quality of education and makes a positive impact on students and communities worldwide.

Unlocking potential, fostering empathy, and inspiring a love of learning that lasts a lifetime!"

• @NAJMAc79e2494d9 Great content dear!

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• As-salamo-alaiqum sister,
    I participated in a competition on a website using the name Sanjay Kumar. However, when I tried to use the same name at the E-Teach Forum, it was already taken. So, I opted for "Sanjay Kumar 1" as my username there.

• @Ana_moderator Ana_moderator thanks for sharing definitely follow the forum rules.

Afshanshah pst ggps hani
    Hyderabad,sindh Pakistan