• Empowering Education with AI

@LameesGouda
    Hello mam,
    I have been teaching for more than ten years now and the most effective method I've used to teach my students is through AI. Back in time when AI had no strong grounds, I used to face greater obstacles in conveying the knowledge to my students. But as AI has advanced during these past years it has improved my teaching skills. The kids nowadays are used to visual learning and they catch ideas faster visually. AI is providing a substantially better grounds for it.

Shaheen

• @Engr-Zeeshan Wa Alaikum Assalam, you're right Sir,.With dedication and time, we can transform traditional teaching. Let's make the most of this opportunity...

Shazia Baloch
    JEST Teacher
    Address: Sindh Pakistan

• Dear miss. I agree with you.
    I use Kahoot for assessment,
    Google Chat for Collaboration,
    Khan academy for Learning support,
    Google drive for administration.

• @LameesGouda
    The integration of AI in the new education system has the potential to revolutionize the learning experience. However, it is essential to strike a careful balance between the benefits of AI and the preservation of essential human elements in education. Here's a closer look at how AI can be leveraged in the new education system:

Personalized Learning Pathways:
    AI-powered adaptive learning platforms can continually assess student progress and tailor the content, pace, and teaching methods to each individual's needs.
    This personalized approach helps students master concepts more effectively and address their unique strengths and weaknesses.
    Intelligent Tutoring and Coaching:
    AI-driven tutoring systems can provide one-on-one support, offering explanations, answering questions, and guiding students through complex problems.
    These intelligent assistants can be available 24/7, providing timely support and feedback to students.

• @Yousuf-Memon
    there are many ai tools can be used canva ,elevenlabs,chat gpt .
    these tools can enhance learning

• @Shazia-Baloch said in Empowering Education with AI:

integrated AI tools in my classroom

Implement an AI-powered adaptive learning platform that can continuously assess students' progress and adjust the content, pace, and teaching methods accordingly.
    Integrate an intelligent virtual assistant that can provide one-on-one support, answer questions, and guide students through complex problems.

• @Engr-Zeeshan said in Empowering Education with AI:

education with AI

Integrating AI into education can offer a range of transformative benefits for both teachers and students. Here are some key ways AI can enhance the educational experience:

Personalized Learning Pathways:

AI-powered adaptive learning platforms can continuously assess each student's progress and adjust the content, pace, and teaching methods accordingly.
    This ensures that students work on concepts they have not yet mastered, while being challenged at the appropriate level, leading to improved learning outcomes.

• As-salamo-aliqum Sister

I utilize AI tools like ChatGPT, Google Translate, and Google Lens in my classroom:

ChatGPT:

Interactive Learning: I use ChatGPT to simulate conversations, provide instant feedback, and answer students' queries on various topics. It’s especially useful for fostering critical thinking and discussion.
    Writing Assistance: ChatGPT helps students improve their writing by offering suggestions, correcting grammar, and providing ideas for essays and projects.
    Google Translate:

Language Support: This tool is invaluable for students who are non-native English speakers. It helps them understand instructions, assignments, and classroom materials in their native language, making learning more accessible.
    Language Learning: Google Translate aids in language classes by providing quick translations and helping students with pronunciation and vocabulary building.
    Google Lens:

Visual Learning: Google Lens allows students to search for information about objects, text, and images they encounter. This is particularly useful in subjects like science, where identifying plants, animals, or historical artifacts can enhance learning.
    Interactive Assignments: Students can use Google Lens to translate text in real-time, find definitions, and explore further information on topics they are curious about.
    By integrating these AI tools, students can access a wealth of resources and support that complements their learning. It also helps me as a teacher to provide more personalized and immediate assistance, making the classroom experience more dynamic and inclusive.

How have these AI tools impacted your teaching practice and your students' learning experiences? Have you encountered any challenges, and if so, how did you overcome them? #AI #Education #Teacher #Innovation

• @NaseemShaheen94 Welcome to the house of knowledge. This forum is providing opportunities of understandings that how to replace or change traditional ways with modern technology. I hope you will take interest in the disscussions and share your experiences for betterments.
    Wishing you best of luck

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com

• @LameesGouda While I haven't yet integrated AI tools into my classroom practices, I have used ChatGPT to gather information and insights. I believe that AI has great potential to support educational methods and enhance teaching practices. However, incorporating AI tools into the classroom requires careful consideration of how they align with pedagogical goals and the unique needs of students. As I explore more about AI, I hope to find effective ways to utilize these tools to benefit my students and enrich their learning experience.

Tabassum Laghari
    Science Teacher
    Sindh, Pakistan

• @LameesGouda The power of AI in Microsoft Reading Coach is a powerful example of AI in action. Educators report increased comprehension and higher scores, especially for struggling or reluctant readers, with AI-infused practice resulting in higher reading fluency for young people and greater teacher and parent satisfaction.

• @LameesGouda hello dear i want to explore more about AI tools .

• Very useful tools that educator they can benefit from . Thank you

• @Engr-Zeeshan Thanks for presenting your experience. Exchange knowledge helps to improve teaching.

• @MJANKb9ddefc9b1 Ok, I will write more about AI for you.

• @LameesGouda hello dear,

@LameesGouda said in Empowering Education with AI:

@Engr-Zeeshan Thanks for presenting your experience. Exchange knowledge helps to improve teaching.

Appreciated words

Yes, exchange of knowledges helps us improve in every aspect including teaching. Please be active on this forum to share more of your insights.

Zeeshan Mahboob
    High School Teacher
    Government Boys Higher Secondary School Dando
    Taluka Tando Ghulam Hyder
    District Tando Muhammad Khan
    Province of Sindh
    Pakistan
    Cell # 0092 336 214 9427
    email: kingasadking921@gmail.com