• How to deal with anger students

Hi this post is very helpful for me i faced this situation and at that time i didn't know how to deal that was my first experience .

Afshan shah
    Pst:GGPS Hani latifabad#7
    District:Hyderabad
    Islamic Republic Of Pakistan

• @ENG-Asmaa Aslam o alikum ms Asmaa very informative and applicable strategies u have described.I want to share bite more about how to deal with anger students in class
    Allow the student to express their feelings without interruption. Show empathy and understanding.Try to understand the root cause of the anger. It could be personal issues, academic stress, or other external factors.
    Work with the student’s parents or guardians and seek assistance from school counselors if needed.Introduce techniques like deep breathing, mindfulness, or time-outs to help students manage their emotions.Check in with the student after the incident to discuss any ongoing issues and reinforce positive behavior.

• @ENG-Asmaa

I have a Calm Down Corner. It is a safe and a nice place to navigate through emotions with sensory tools. I also have books that talk about emotions, noise cancellation head sets, etc. All of my students has emotional disparities that has to be work in the classroom, and this area is part of my intervention.

Emotions are part of our Autism Classroom

Best,
    Mr. Bryan

• Psychologically anger is not an inborn feeling. Anger is a natural emotional response to perceived threats, frustration, or injustice. It can manifest in different ways depending on the person and the situation. Handling anger in students requires a thoughtful and empathetic approach to help them manage their emotions constructively. They need space to cool down. Allow them to express their feelings. Let the student know that you're there to help and support them through their feelings of anger. Once the student is ready, suggest simple relaxation techniques such as deep breathing or counting to ten. These can help calm their emotions. Don’t forget to follow up with the student in anger privately.

• @BRYANb8875625e5 true sir autistic child shows social isolation and the mood swings in themspecially in terms of anger and it's management really creates the situation that is difficult for a teacher to handle.

• @ENG-Asmaa hi . Actually there must be long term strategies that could help a teacher to manage.

• @ENG-Asmaa as per your above question,
    You can take responsibility those student and focus him it's best way as my point and attention more

Burfat Ali

• @ENG-Asmaa asalmoalikum dear mam and ather all members kindly share some personal views that how you deal anger students in your class i always assign some responsibility to anger students like to help me in activities or pasting chart papers or in distribution of stationary and note books try to cover the tempo of such students by involving him or her in helping hands activities so you also share how you all handle them?

• @ENG-Asmaa In my opinion , there are some psychological issues behind angry students .Lack of understanding and depressing environment are causes behind students anger . Re-socialization in health environment can reduce their anger issues. And some rewards on there positive actions can mold their personality.

• @ENG-Asmaa most effective topic in class management.Teacher easy to deliver lecture